PRIVATE INSPECTION STRICTLY BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
PLEASE CONTACT Belinda Riding on 0437 363 124
Whilst most apartments haven’t got a lot of living space, this colossal home with 110m2 of living is 40m2 larger than many 2 bedroom apartments averaging 70m2.
As you enter this home, you are welcomed with a light & bright, spacious open plan living & kitchen area. Flowing on from the living & dining area you will enjoy glass sliding door access to the enormous 46m2 entertaining balcony, combining indoor & outdoor living so the entertaining can be done all year round.
Both bedrooms are great in size & feature built in robes, the main bedroom includes an additional walk in robe through to the ensuite & direct access to the balcony. You will also appreciate a study nook in the hallway & ample storage cupboards.
The Observatory complex offers one of a kind amenities designed by the renowned Jamie Durie. Boasting an inground pool, outside fire pits, BBQ areas, an exercise station & 40 private breakout areas for families & friends to enjoy.
It is not every day a property is priced to represent great value, but when you combine a perfect position with endless windows, a leafy outlook, immaculate presentation with a massive living space & 2 entertaining areas on a grand 46m2 balcony, it is a rare opportunity ideal for a live in owner wanting remarkable surroundings.
Offering vacant possession or continuation of the periodic tenancy, the current tenant has immaculate presentation and care for this home. They’d love to stay if an investor is interested or can vacate for a live in owner to move straight in.
Key figures (approx):
- Living: 110m2
- Balcony: 46m2
- Strata: $4,980pa
- Rates: $1,252pa
- Land Tax (if rented): $1,267pa
- Market rent: $480-$500pw confirmed in rental letter
- Year of construction: 2015
- EER 6
- ‘Observatory’ was constructed around garden - - landscapes designed by Jamie Durie
- Outdoor fire pits, seating and break out areas plus BBQ’s encourage community engagement
- Outdoor heated pool
- Separate laundry room, not a cupboard!
- Stone bench tops
- Stainless steel appliances
- Study nook in hallway
- Intercom and restricted lift access
- Basement parking and storage
- Walk dogs or exercise around the many parks in Molonglo or up Mt Stromlo
- World class mountain bike tracks and facilities at Mt Stromlo
- 900m to Charles Weston Primary School
- 5 min ride to Stromlo Forrest Park
- 5 min drive to Tuggeranong Parkway
- 9 min drive to Cooleman Court
- 10 min drive to Woden Town Centre
- 12 min drive to Canberra City
*times and distances according to Google Maps
There is currently no sale history available for 46/40 Philip Hodgins Street.
46/40 Philip Hodgins Street WRIGHT, ACT 2611 has 14 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Charles Weston School.
|0.96 km||Charles Weston School||Woodberry Avenue, Coombs|
|1.85 km||Duffy Primary||Burrinjuck Crescent, Duffy|
|2.23 km||Canberra Montessori School||Mulley Street, Holder|
|2.30 km||St Jude's Primary||Mulley Street, Holder|
|2.52 km||Orana Steiner School||Unwin Place, Weston|
|2.66 km||Islamic School of Canberra||33 Heysen Street, Weston 2611|
|3.96 km||Alternative Education Program/Canberra College||Fremantle Drive, Stirling|
|4.20 km||St John Vianney's Primary||Namatjira Drive, Waramanga|
|4.43 km||Curtin Primary||Theodore Street, Curtin|
|4.45 km||Chapman Primary||Perry Drive, Chapman|
46/40 Philip Hodgins Street is located within the suburb of Wright, which has a population of 2,753, a median age of 30 and an average household density of 2.3 people.