1 / 29
Next Inspection -
Behind the modest facade of this appealing home, are unexpected and delightful surprises.
The first is an elevated cathedral-like sunroom extension to the rear where walls of windows wash the soaring ceiling with northerly light and conjure languid days enjoying the view while kids and pets play in the lovely yard below.
The second surprise is a garage that's attached not to the side, but to the rear of the home, providing a platform for the sunroom extension while preserving the front façade of the house for all-important kerb appeal.
A third surprise is the depth of the block. At 939sqm it offers a blank canvas for further extensions and ideal for anyone looking to store a caravan, truck, trailer or all three.
Other welcome points of difference include a pass-through from the spacious kitchen to the dining room where a suspended bench makes the perfect place for a quick coffee, or a homework space for the kids.
The bedrooms, too, have characterful features that include wall sconces while the master bedroom boasts a fetching built-in wardrobe that has a dedicated makeup station with well-placed power points.
This is a home that's been lovingly held by the same family for many years but it's time for a new family to move in and make their mark.
Set in one of Cook's most coveted streets with direct access to the Mt Painter Reserve opposite, this home also puts you in easy reach of the vibrant Cook shops, the Jamison Centre, Belconnen Town Centre, great schools and the Calvary public and private hospitals.
• Expansive 939sqm block
• Extended three-bedroom residence; all with built in wardrobes and radiant electric heating
• Spacious master bedroom with ceiling fan and leafy outlook
• Open-plan living and dining room flowing out to private porch
• Living room with ceiling fan and reverse cycle air conditioning
• Galley style kitchen with abundant light, stainless-steel appliances, 5-burner gas cooktop and dishwasher
• Elevated north facing sunroom with new guttering and roof
• Separate laundry
• Updated bathroom with separate shower and additional toilet
• Separate toilet
• Ample off-street parking
• Low-maintenance grounds
• Double side gate to access single garage and backyard
• Long garage located under sunroom extension
• Plentiful subfloor space for storage or a workshop
• Approved plans for a 4th bedroom and second garage
• Located in one of Cook's sought after and peaceful streets
• Generous size block, perfect for extensions or for kids and pets to run free
• A stroll across the road provides access to Mt Painter Nature Reserve
Disclaimer: All information regarding this property is from sources we believe to be accurate, however we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Interested persons should make and rely on their own enquiries in relation to inclusions, figures, measurements, dimensions, layout, furniture and descriptions.
45 Skinner Street COOK, ACT 2614 has 2 current open for inspections scheduled, with the next inspection being Wednesday May 25 from 05:00pm.
There is currently no sale history available for 45 Skinner Street.
45 Skinner Street COOK, ACT 2614 has 17 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Macquarie Primary.
|1.48 km||Macquarie Primary||Bennelong Crescent, Macquarie|
|1.63 km||St Vincent's Primary||Bindel Street, Aranda|
|1.76 km||Canberra High||Bindubi Street, Macquarie|
|1.83 km||Aranda Primary||Banambila Crescent, Aranda|
|1.84 km||Weetangera Primary||Southwell Street, Weetangera|
|2.73 km||Belconnen High||Murranji Street, Hawker|
|2.86 km||Hawker Primary||Erldunda Cicuit, Hawker|
|2.93 km||University of Canberra - Senior Secondary College Lake Ginninderra||Emu Bank, Belconnen|
|3.10 km||St Matthew's Primary||Stutchbury Street, Page|
|3.25 km||Hawker College||Murranji Street, Hawker|
45 Skinner Street is located within the suburb of Cook, which has a population of 2,805, a median age of 42 and an average household density of 2.3 people.