1 / 24
Well kept family home with open plan living and dining, flowing onto outdoor entertainers deck - the best vantage point to enjoy the ocean and golf course views. This immaculately cared for home is an easy walk to local beaches, restaurants and golf course.
- 4 bedroom home, main with walk-in robe, ensuite & ocean views
- open plan kitchen, dining and lounge which overlooks the golf course and ocean
- large entertainers deck with views
- lock up garaging with carport
- huge under home storage with workshop space
- detached utility room ideal for a studio/workshop
- landscaped gardens and fenced yard
- large block approx 873sqm
- easy walk to local beaches, restaurants and golf course
Inspect by appointment.
Some information has been obtained from third parties and has not been independently verified. Accordingly, no warranty, representation or undertaking, whether express or implied, is made and no responsibility is accepted by us as to the accuracy of any part of this, or any further information supplied by or on behalf our behalf, whether orally or in writing.
No entity or person guarantees the performance of the property. The information is general information only and any examples given are for illustrative purposes. The information does not take into account your individual objectives, financial situation or needs. We recommend that you obtain financial, legal and taxation advice before making any decision. Any price is not a valuation and should not be relied on or treated as such. Prices, if indicated, have been estimated based on recent market evidence in the locality for comparable properties, to the extent available.
There is currently no sale history available for 45 Seaview Street.
45 Seaview Street MOLLYMOOK, NSW 2539 has 4 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Budawang School.
45 Seaview Street is located within the suburb of Mollymook, which has a population of 1,083, a median age of 54 and an average household density of 2.2 people.