1 / 22
Be ahead of the rest with My Zango
Sited on a large corner block of just under 970m2 in a lovely, tree-lined street, this three-bedroom, two-bathroom home is the perfect knockdown, rebuild opportunity. This desirable pocket of Red Hill will be highly sought after by those who prioritise convenience and luxury within their location.
The existing residence presents in largely original condition and is ready for its new owners to remodel, renovate, extend or rebuild. The kitchen and bathrooms are functional in design and the home is nicely aspected to ensure lovely natural light throughout.
The rear garden presents as a blank canvas and is ready for its new owners to move in and make it their own!
Within walking distance of the local shops and primary school and a short drive to Manuka, the Parliamentary Triangle and Canberra City - this truly is the perfect location. Inspection is highly recommended for families looking for a fabulous space to build their forever home.
- Single level three-bedroom home in largely original condition
- Sited on a large corner block of just under 970m²
- Wonderful development opportunity in a lovely tree lined street
- Fabulous opportunity to secure a large land holding in a highly sought-after location
- L-shaped lounge dining with built in cabinetry/bar
- Functional kitchen with standalone electric cooktop and dual sinks
- Three generous bedrooms with built in robes to two
- Two bathrooms service the home with a shower over the bath to one and a large shower alcove to the other
- Expansive and private rear garden with space for children and pets to play
- Under house storage
- Large laundry room to the rear of the home
- Location perfect only a short drive to the local schools, shops, Manuka and Canberra City
The land value history at 45 Pelsart Street RED HILL, ACT 2603 has the most recent growth rate of 1.71%, giving an unimproved land value of $761,000.
There is currently no sale history available for 45 Pelsart Street.
45 Pelsart Street RED HILL, ACT 2603 has 32 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being St Bede's Primary.
|0.23 km||St Bede's Primary||Nuyts Street, Red Hill|
|0.33 km||Red Hill Primary||Astrolabe Street, Red Hill|
|0.78 km||Canberra Grammar School - Junior school campus||Alexander Street, Red Hill|
|0.78 km||Canberra Grammar School - Southside - early childhood campus||Alexander Street, Red Hill|
|0.90 km||Canberra Grammar School||Monaro Crescent, Red Hill|
|1.52 km||Narrabundah College||Jerrabomberra Avenue, Narrabundah|
|1.61 km||St Benedict's Primary||Tallara Parkway, Narrabundah|
|2.04 km||St Edmund's College||Canberra Avenue, Griffith|
|2.05 km||Narrabundah Early Childhood School||Kootara Crescent, Narrabundah|
|2.15 km||St Clare's College||McMillan Crescent, Griffith|
45 Pelsart Street is located within the suburb of Red Hill, which has a population of 3,170, a median age of 41 and an average household density of 2.7 people.