Why build when all the additional extras are included here! Beautifully appointed amongst executive homes, this property is a stand-out.
- Master with WIR, ensuite, ceiling fan and brand new plantation shutters (to be installed Oct 2020)
- 3 x Good sized bedrooms, all with BIR's and fans
- 2 x Large living rooms, main with reverse cycle A/C and open plan dining
- Spacious modern kitchen with Caesarstone bench tops
- All quality appliances with 900mm gas cook top/electric oven (only 3yrs old) soft close draws complete the picture.
- Fabulous undercover entertainment area to enjoy with family and friends, with glass sliding door entry to the main living room.
This solar passive home has 8.5kw solar, 5mm tinted glass, intercom at entry, security system, 1200w Crimsafe security screen at entry, Termi-guard (termite barrier), study nook area off the living room to name just a few features.
704m2 block with side access (crusher dust base) perfect for parking the large caravan or boat and garden shed for the mower and tools.
Only 2.3km to the beach, approximately 9 mins to Batemans Bay shopping and cafe precinct, Marina and foreshores. Around 2hrs to Canberra and 3.5hrs to Sydney makes this the perfect 'Sea and Tree Change'.
Call for an inspection at your earliest convenience.
Council Rates: $2,515.43/yr
Land Size: 704sqm
The House at 45 Litchfield Crescent LONG BEACH, NSW 2536 has been sold 2 times before, with the most recent sale being for $145,000 on 9 March 2010.
45 Litchfield Crescent LONG BEACH, NSW 2536 has 2 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Batemans Bay Public School.
45 Litchfield Crescent is located within the suburb of Long Beach, which has a population of 1,436, a median age of 51 and an average household density of 2.4 people.