1 / 18
Next Inspection -
Be ahead of the rest with My Zango
This expansive family home is sure to impress those looking for exceptional versatility for the whole family. Encompassing just over 238sqm of living space, the home has been designed with family in mind with two living areas, separate dining, segregated bedrooms and downstairs a multi-purpose room which is ideal as a teenager retreat or office space for a home based business. Breakfast with the birds on the covered decking overlooking the gorgeous rear gardens and views to Black Mountain. Located in a peaceful elevated position, 45 Jennings offers the best of city living with nature park across the road promising walks amongst wildlife and vistas to the Brindabella ranges.
- Ducted electric heating and cooling
- Reverse cycle split system to family room
- Gas wall heater
- Multi-purpose room with wet bar and w/c
- Solid brick wet areas
- Raised vegetable gardens
- 14 solar panels
- Security system
- Double garaging
- Local primary schools and shops just down the road
- Walk to the Nabin Curtin Park
- 13 minute drive to the City Centre
- 6 minute drive to the Woden town centre
- Due to Covid19 a max of 20 people will be permitted inside. Social distancing of 1.5m must be observed.
- Please practice good hygiene and refrain from entry if exhibiting any symptoms.
- We will collect the names + details of all attendees to allow for contact tracing if required.
The land value history at 45 Jennings Street CURTIN, ACT 2605 has has not changed recently, having an unimproved land value of $727,000.
There is currently no sale history available for 45 Jennings Street.
45 Jennings Street CURTIN, ACT 2605 has 35 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Holy Trinity Primary.
|0.97 km||Holy Trinity Primary||Theodore Street, Curtin|
|1.06 km||Curtin Primary||Theodore Street, Curtin|
|1.22 km||Orana Steiner School||Unwin Place, Weston|
|1.25 km||Islamic School of Canberra||33 Heysen Street, Weston 2611|
|1.88 km||Woden School (The)||Denison Street, Deakin|
|1.91 km||Lyons Early Childhood School||Tarraleah Crescent, Lyons|
|2.04 km||Alfred Deakin High||Denison Street, Deakin|
|2.06 km||Canberra Montessori School||Mulley Street, Holder|
|2.13 km||Southside Primary Introductory English Centre (at Hughes Primary School)||Kent Street, Hughes|
|2.13 km||Hughes Primary||Kent Street, Hughes|
45 Jennings Street is located within the suburb of Curtin, which has a population of 5,238, a median age of 42 and an average household density of 2.6 people.