1 / 29
This beautifully positioned, architecturally designed, lifestyle retreat is nestled in Moeyan Hill with private and panoramic northerly views towards Foxground and Escarpment.
Built in 1978 and fully renovated in the past 10-years the home is full of natural light and offers four-bedrooms, three-bathrooms, open plan and cosy living areas, as well as a private elevated terraced area with a 12m in-ground pool, complemented by terraced and low-maintenance grounds.
Attached to the home is a double carport with entry to the home through the utilities room.
Other features you will love:
- Solar passive home, north facing, full of light, set on a 4048sqm site
- Four-bedrooms, three-bathrooms, multiple reception rooms and outdoor spaces
- Integrated kitchen plus, deep undercover patio with views to the north
- Two master bedrooms with ensuites, third bathroom for guests
- High ceilings and clerestory windows throughout plus Mountain views from most rooms
- Large attached double carport, Cedar sauna and circular driveway
- Paved Terrace with 12m in-ground pool with cabana and spa bath off main bedroom
- Only 6-minutes to Berry, 10-minutes to the beaches and less than 2-hours to Sydney Airport
This is a great opportunity to acquire a property of this style close to Berry and to be able to spend the rest of your weekends exploring and enjoying the South Coast.
All enquiries or to book a private inspection please contact Trish Broome.
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is obtained from property owners or third-party sources which we believe are reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it. All interested person/s should rely on their own enquiries.
The House at 45 Housten Place BERRY, NSW 2535 has been sold 2 times before, with the most recent sale being for $1,385,000 on 13 August 2015.
45 Housten Place is located within the suburb of Berry, which has a population of 2,667, a median age of 56 and an average household density of 2.3 people.