First-time buyers, young families and astute property investors alike will all be vying to get their hands on this spacious, stylish and centrally located abode. The light rail and handy bus stops are just steps from your front door plus you will also live within easy reach of shopping, renowned schools and the heart of Canberra.
The spacious three-storey layout offers three bedrooms and 2.5 bathrooms including the upper-level master with an ensuite and stunning mountain views. All the bedrooms have built-in robes including the ground-floor 1st floor bedroom which also has its own balcony to the north.
Daily life will centre around the air-conditioned and open-plan kitchen, living and dining room which opens to the covered entertainer's balcony with a lovely outlook and wonderful breeze to keep cool during the summer months. For the home chef, there are quality appliances including a gas cooktop while the list of extra features includes a main-floor powder room, a European-style laundry nook and garage parking with remote access for two cars at ground floor.
* Living size: 102m2
* Garage: 34m2
* Balcony 8m2
* Rental appraisal $600 - $620 per week
* Body corporate: $671 per quarter
* 3 Storey terrace style townhouse
* Spacious main bedroom with ensuite, located on the top floor
* Additional storage area under staircase
* Intercom system with added door security
* Internet access (NBN) Ready
* Tandem double garage, with internal and remote access
• Tandem garage is on the 1st level
• 2nd level is the kitchen, living zones, 2 x balconies and 3rd bedroom
• 3rd level is main bedroom and 2nd bedroom
* Easy access to the Gungahlin Town Centre and Canberra City
* Harrison early childhood centre within walking distance
* Harrison School (preschool - year 10) close by
* Walking distance to public transport ( light rail stops )
* Walking distance to Franklin shopping centre, Asian grocers, multicultural dining and
restaurants, doctors and dentist.
The Townhouse at 45/84 Kings Canyon Street HARRISON, ACT 2914 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $369,000 on 2 June 2014.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
45/84 Kings Canyon Street HARRISON, ACT 2914 has 18 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Franklin Early Childhood School.
|1.07 km||Franklin Early Childhood School||Oodgeroo Avenue, Franklin|
|1.20 km||Harrison School||Nullabor Avenue, Harrison|
|2.83 km||Palmerston District Primary||Kosciuszko Avenue, Palmerston|
|2.83 km||Gungahlin Primary Introductory English Centre (at Palmerston District Primary School)||Kosciuszko Avenue, Palmerston|
|2.95 km||Gungahlin College||Gozzard Street, Gungahlin|
|3.14 km||Burgmann Anglican School - Valley Campus||Cnr Gungahlin Drive & The Valley Avenue, Gungahlin|
|3.44 km||Majura Primary||Knox Street, Watson|
|3.66 km||Kaleen Primary||Ashburton Circuit, Kaleen|
|3.93 km||St Michael's Primary||Tyrell Circuit, Kaleen|
|4.31 km||Rosary Primary||Fleming Street, Watson|
45/84 Kings Canyon Street is located within the suburb of Harrison, which has a population of 7,687, a median age of 29 and an average household density of 2.9 people.