'Ori' - Combining luxury, convenience and sophistication, this impressive top floor, one bedroom executive apartment provides a great lifestyle in a vibrant location. Featuring an open plan design perfect for entertaining, plus a large 25sqm entertaining terrace boasting superb views, this stylish property is perfect for the everyday professional. 'Ori' is renowned for its luxurious finishes, superb attention to detail and very cool surrounds.
- Set in Canberra's trendiest and most popular lifestyle precinct
- Opulent interiors
- Sleek stone kitchen, SMEG appliances including dishwasher
- Quality flooring, designer tapware
- Designer bathroom
- Wall mounted reverse cycle air-conditioning (Heating and Cooling)
- Top floor position offering superb views
- 58sqm of internal living, 25sqm entertaining terrace with views
- Combined 83sqm in total (living and terrace)
- Secure basement car accommodation, storage facility, lift access
- Prime location, footsteps to CBD and many restaurants, cafes and bars, positioned in the heart of all the action
- Sinking fund: $186.80 per qtr.
- Strata fees: $867.30 per qtr.
The Apartment at 45/30 Lonsdale Street BRADDON, ACT 2612 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $430,000 on 12 June 2012.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
45/30 Lonsdale Street BRADDON, ACT 2612 has 29 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Ainslie School.
|0.61 km||Ainslie School||Donaldson Street, Braddon|
|0.69 km||Merici College||Wise Street, Braddon|
|1.01 km||Turner School||Condamine Street, Turner|
|1.01 km||Turner Early Childhood Centre||Condamine Street, Turner|
|1.43 km||Campbell High||Treloar Crescent, Campbell|
|1.50 km||St Joseph's Primary||Boronia Drive, O'Connor|
|1.59 km||O'Connor Cooperative School||MacPherson Street, O'Connor|
|1.95 km||Canberra Grammar School - Northside - early childhood campus||Blamey Crescent, Campbell|
|2.04 km||Black Mountain School||Dryandra Street, O'Connor|
|2.11 km||Daramalan College||Cowper Street, Dickson|
45/30 Lonsdale Street is located within the suburb of Braddon, which has a population of 5,500, a median age of 29 and an average household density of 1.8 people.