1 / 33
Commanding a secluded cul-de-sac position in Googong's prestigious 'Mount Campbell Estate', this landmark family residence has been architecturally designed and meticulously custom-built by the owner-builder for resort style living on a grand scale. Framed by stunning landscaped gardens, this exquisite home exudes a sense of peacefulness as you enter through the iron gates onto the circular tree-lined driveway. Positioned on 7,436sqm with lush lawns, native gums, box hedges, this immaculate residence epitomises tranquillity - a unique family oasis.
Upon entering the home, you are immediately captivated by the elegant cathedral ceilings and stylish floorboards that lead into the parents’ private retreat with walk-in robe and lavish twin spa ensuite. Graciously offering substantial formal and informal living with 5 plush king-sized bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, rumpus room, activity room, dining, family room with vast windows to the garden, you will enjoy the spectacular outlook from every vantage point. The spacious modern kitchen with stone bench tops, well-appointed cabinetry, double-oven, walk-in-pantry is a chef’s delight.
Separately, the property boasts a beautifully appointed 140 sqm 3-bedroom, 2-bathroom residence; and a stylish 1-bedroom studio within its grounds, providing unique options for extended family, visitors, rental or home office set up.
A home for all seasons, this residence showcases a sumptuous indoor/outdoor layout with extensive accommodation, state-of-the-art finishes and resort-style alfresco entertaining zones. With a floorplan of approximately 750sqm, this magnificent boutique acreage is conveniently placed within easy reach of Queanbeyan and Canberra CBD.
The residence offers an array of amazing features including:
- Superb formal lounge room and elegant formal dining area plus spacious living area has a slow combustion fireplace
- Huge rumpus room has a home bar and an ethanol fireplace, plus an informal dining area and large activities room
- Deluxe undercover entertaining deck has an outdoor kitchen, pizza oven and fireplace, glorious solar heated pool
- Lush manicured gardens provide full irrigation and a tranquil fire pit with bench seats, custom designed wine cellar
- Sleek stone kitchen has premium stainless steel gas fixtures, a walk-in pantry and an island with a breakfast bar
- Five plush king-sized bedrooms, four have built-in robes, master has a walk-in robe and lavish twin spa ensuite
- Sparkling family bathroom has a bath, shower and separate w/c, plus an extra powder room and practical laundry
- Secure garaging for four cars, additional covered parking for seven cars, gorgeous cottage or potential home office
- Camera surveillance, BioSeptic system, 6kW solar panels, ducted vacuum, air conditioning, walk-in linen storage
- Dog run, woodshed, chook pen, separate workshop, veggie patch, two water tanks (250,000 litres and 90,000 litres)
- We believe information contained in this brochure is accurate, however interested parties should rely upon their own enquiries. Plans are indicative only.
There is currently no sale history available for 44 Shillington Avenue.
44 Shillington Avenue is located within the suburb of Googong, which has a population of 2,690, a median age of 32 and an average household density of 3.1 people.