* Due to the current ACT lockdown restrictions, no inspections in person or via FaceTime/Zoom can be conducted. When restrictions regarding inspections are changed or eased (in person or virtual) we will update all website listings.
Due to Covid Lockdown all open homes have been cancelled for the coming week. Please feel free to call me on 0409136867.
The current owners loved the space both inside and out, but it is time to move on, creating an opportunity for a young growing family to purchase this spacious family home set on a 927m2 block in a friendly and quiet neighbourhood.
It is ready for immediate occupation, having recently refreshed interiors and new ducted gas heating.
Situated at the front of the house is a spacious master suite with walk in robe and modern ensuite, and the second bedroom, which could become a handy nursery or home office. At the rear are two bedrooms, one of which could be used as a study or living area for older children.
Your new home features two living areas which adjoin, creating a central living and entertaining zone ideal for creating special family memories. The kitchen and family area are open plan and a separate formal lounge room offer a touch of tranquil separation.
An attractive façade with a touch of old world charm and well established gardens, it has space and shade. At front and rear, the keen gardener has the opportunity to add his/her own touch to create generous entertaining areas. The spacious backyard engages the imagination with room for children and pets to play.
At a glance
- Spacious 4 bedroom family home
- Refreshed interiors
- Young family friendly floor plan
- New ducted gas heating
- Evaporative cooling
- Large 927m2 high set block
- Spacious master suite with WIR and ensuite
- Built in robes to bedrooms 3 & 4
- Modern bathroom and ensuite
- 2 living zones
- Easy care polished timber floors to living area
- New carpet to bedrooms
- Spacious backyard that engages the imagination.
- Great shopping at nearby Kippax Fair Shopping Centre
- Close to public transport.
- Close to excellent schools and amenities
There is currently no sale history available for 44 Osburn Drive.
44 Osburn Drive MACGREGOR, ACT 2615 has 21 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Macgregor Primary.
|0.67 km||Macgregor Primary||Hirschfeld Crescent, MacGregor|
|1.14 km||St Thomas Aquinas Primary||Lhotsky Street, Charnwood|
|1.73 km||Latham Primary||O'Loghlen Street, Latham|
|1.82 km||Cranleigh School||Starke Street, Holt|
|1.88 km||Kingsford Smith School||Cnr Hardwick Cres and Starke St, Holt|
|2.04 km||Belconnen Primary Introductory English Centre (at Charnwood Dunlop Primary School)||Bettington Circuit, Charnwood|
|2.05 km||Charnwood-Dunlop School||Bettington Circuit, Charnwood|
|2.45 km||St Francis Xavier College||Barnard Circuit, Florey|
|2.64 km||St John the Apostle Primary||Pawsey Circuit, Florey|
|3.01 km||Southern Cross Early Childhood School||Wirraway Crescent, Scullin|
44 Osburn Drive is located within the suburb of Macgregor, which has a population of 6,796, a median age of 32 and an average household density of 2.7 people.