Presenting this exceptional opportunity for either first home byers to enter the market or astute investors looking for above average rental return. This three-bedroom, one bathroom home on a very generous 860sqm corner block located in the quiet village of Yerrinbool, ideally located ten minutes from the Southern Highlands with good highway access & public transport.
- Three good sized bedrooms.
- One bathroom with a frameless glass shower.
- Light filled living & dining areas.
- Functional kitchen with electric cooktop & oven.
- Cosy sunroom off the kitchen.
- Slow combustion fireplace & newly installed ducted reverse cycle heating & cooling.
- Large level block with water tank & garage.
- Estimated rental return $450 a week.
The land value history at 44 Old Hume Highway YERRINBOOL, NSW 2575 has the most recent growth rate of 24.62%, giving an unimproved land value of $260,000.
There is currently no sale history available for 44 Old Hume Highway.
44 Old Hume Highway is located within the suburb of Yerrinbool, which has a population of 1,164, a median age of 39 and an average household density of 2.9 people.