Pretty as a picture, this three bedroom, one bathroom, single garage (with additional studio room) and single carport home is the most endearing opportunity for you this year.
The celebrations begin as you drive into the driveway from the streetscape, and you are welcomed through the entrance-way and into the light-filled, open plan kitchen, dining and living rooms. What a treat for you. Through to the hall, the two-way bathroom services the master bedroom and two additional bedrooms, and the family-sized laundry room leads out to the beautifully covered pergola entertainment area, set amongst your grassed rear yard.
I look forward to introducing you both and welcome you home.
- Built 1994
- Quietly positioned on Karrugang Circuit, easy access to local schools, local shops and
cycling paths, playgrounds and public transport
- Orientation to the front is East North East, allowing the beautiful winter sun to come in
the large sliding door/window on the north side of the living room
- 3 Bedrooms (with built-in ceiling robes 2 bedrooms)
- Two-way main bathroom with separate bath and separate shower
- Separate toilet room
- Curtain window treatments
- Tile and carpet flooring
- Separate laundry room with external access door to drying clothes line
- Linen cupboard in the hall
- Large format windows throughout for natural light (ceiling to floor)
- Split air conditioning unit (new 2020) in the living room
- Large gas wall heater
- Kitchen (u-shaped) includes under-bench oven and 4 burner gas cooktop and walk-in pantry,
ceiling and under-bench cabinetry
- Covered entertaining, alfresco pergola to the rear
- NBN installed with ethernet wired to each room
- Block is fully gated and fenced including side gated access
- Single manual door garage with additional lockable, studio room (teenager's retreat,
sewing room, workshop, craft room, storage opportunity)
- Folding clothesline
- Large rear grassed yard
Living size: 97.02m2 (approx.)
Garage size: 40.50m2 (approx.)
Carport size: 20.4m2 (approx.)
Rear Pergola Size: 26.8m2 (approx.)
Rates: $2,215 pa (approx.)
Land Tax: $2,709 pa (approx.)
EER: 6.0 Stars
The land value history at 44 Karrugang Circuit NGUNNAWAL, ACT 2913 has the most recent growth rate of 2.03%, giving an unimproved land value of $246,000.
The House at 44 Karrugang Circuit NGUNNAWAL, ACT 2913 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $380,000 on 26 May 2015.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
44 Karrugang Circuit NGUNNAWAL, ACT 2913 has 13 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Ngunnawal Primary.
|1.01 km||Ngunnawal Primary||Unaipon Crescent, Ngunnawal|
|1.02 km||Holy Spirit Primary||Kelleway Avenue, Nicholls|
|1.13 km||Gold Creek School||Kelleway Street, Nicholls|
|2.14 km||Good Shepherd Primary School||Burdekin Avenue, Amaroo|
|2.73 km||Amaroo School||Katherine Avenue, Amaroo|
|2.83 km||Burgmann Anglican School - Valley Campus||Cnr Gungahlin Drive & The Valley Avenue, Gungahlin|
|3.20 km||Gungahlin College||Gozzard Street, Gungahlin|
|3.42 km||Gungahlin Primary Introductory English Centre (at Palmerston District Primary School)||Kosciuszko Avenue, Palmerston|
|3.42 km||Palmerston District Primary||Kosciuszko Avenue, Palmerston|
|3.71 km||Neville Bonner Primary School||Mabo Boulevard, Bonner|
44 Karrugang Circuit is located within the suburb of Ngunnawal, which has a population of 10,486, a median age of 31 and an average household density of 2.6 people.