In a peaceful and well established neighbourhood, this single level property is an ideal first home, downsizing or investment option. It's set on 651sqm, just a short walk to schools, public transport and shops, and a five minute drive to Queanbeyan CBD.
- Lovely street appeal with brick façade and landscaped garden
- Perfectly maintained interiors, open plan living and dining
- Paved entertainment area leads to a large level grassed yard
- Functional and tidy eat-in kitchen connects to the outdoors
- Two bright, good sized carpeted bedrooms with large windows
- Generous master bedroom features full length built-in robe
- Practical bathroom offering a bath, shower and separate w/c
- Cloak cupboard, linen cupboard, plus storage shed with power
- Air conditioned living and dining, NBN connection and carport
- Walk to Karabar High School, Queanbeyan South Primary School
- Rates $2817p.a.
The House at 44 Ingleside Road QUEANBEYAN, NSW 2620 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $260,000 on 22 July 2004.
44 Ingleside Road QUEANBEYAN, NSW 2620 has 9 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Karabar High School.
|0.39 km||Karabar High School||Donald Rd, Queanbeyan 2620|
|0.69 km||Queanbeyan South Public School||Cameron Rd, Queanbeyan 2620|
|1.28 km||Queanbeyan High School||Agnes Ave, Queanbeyan 2620|
|1.63 km||Queanbeyan Public School||Isabella St, Queanbeyan 2620|
|1.87 km||Queanbeyan West Public School||Morton St, Queanbeyan 2620|
|2.25 km||St Gregory's Primary School||MacQuoid St, Queanbeyan 2620|
|2.31 km||St Gregory's Primary School||57 Lowe Street, Queanbeyan 2620|
|3.10 km||Jerrabomberra Public School||Coachwood Ave, Jerrabomberra 2619|
|3.16 km||Queanbeyan East Public School||Yass St, Queanbeyan 2620|
44 Ingleside Road is located within the suburb of Queanbeyan, which has a population of 6,237, a median age of 37 and an average household density of 2 people.