This well-loved cottage on Gormans Hill Road has all the makings for the perfect first home or investment. Located in the highly sought after suburb of Gormans Hill, close to schools, daycare and facilities, this is the perfect place to start your property portfolio.
Surprisingly spacious, with multiple living and alfresco options, as well as a large established backyard, this home is prime for a modern revamp, utilised for it’s great rental appeal and also has the potential for dual occupancy, STCA.
Features on offer:
- Charming façade with established greenery and extended front porch
- Open entry way with timber paneling and storage
- Two spacious bedrooms with built-in robes
- Private loungeroom with gas heating, air-conditioning and built in shelving
- Large eat-in kitchen with gas cook top, double oven and grill and an adjoining storage room that could make an excellent walk-in pantry
- Original bathroom with vanity, bathtub and shower and
- Lovely, enclosed sunroom which could work as a great home office
- Instantaneous gas hot water
- Lock-up garage and a single carport
- Extra-large backyard with two pergolas, creating a fantastic entertaining space, a big workshop, chook shed, bbq, rotary clothes-line, plenty of easy-care lawn and established trees
- Impressive 936sqm land size
Within close proximity to schools, public transport, medical facilities, town and tourist attractions, this affordable property offers exceptional prospects and needs to be seen in person to truly appreciate the opportunity presented here.
Contact us today for more information on this wonderful opportunity!
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is obtained from property owners or third-party sources which we believe are reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it. All interested person/s should rely on their own enquiries.
There is currently no sale history available for 44 Gormans Hill Road.
44 Gormans Hill Road GORMANS HILL, NSW 2795 has 16 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Mackillop College.
|Gorman'S Hill Road, Bathurst 2795
|St Stanislaus College
|Bentinck And Brilliant Streets, Bathurst 2795
|Bathurst South Public School
|Havannah St, Bathurst 2795
|98 George Street, Bathurst 2795
|Kelso Public School
|19 Gilmour Street, Kelso 2795
|St Philomena's School
|Lloyds Road, Bathurst 2795
|Bathurst Public School
|George St, Bathurst 2795
|The Scots School
|4173 O'Connell Road, Bathurst 2795
|158 Browning St, Bathurst 2795
|Skillset Senior College
|390 Panorama Avenue, Mitchell 2795
44 Gormans Hill Road is located within the suburb of Gormans Hill, which has a population of 785, a median age of 50 and an average household density of 2.1 people.