New Door Properties is proud to present this townhouse located in one of the most sought-after pockets in the suburb of Moncrieff. Designed with practicality and comfort in mind, this 122 sqm living home is presented with beautiful modern finishes throughout. The open-plan design features a complete family living. Opportunity not to be missed by people buying their first home or wanting to add to their investment portfolio.
First floor living is centred around a stylish, well-appointed kitchen with a gas cooktop, large walk-in pantry and an island benchtop that doubles as a handy breakfast bar. This area incorporates the lounge and meals area, and leads to a private outdoor balcony. Upstairs is the master bedroom, It is generously sized and has a large walk-in robe and oversized ensuite. Bedrooms two and three are also well proportioned and include full length robes.
Ground floor is perfect for a study or cinema room. It rolls out to a private courtyard with street access to the ever popular Moncrieff community recreation park.
To know more call Yash 0406 551 043 or Abhi 0404 525 998
What you get:
3 bed | 2.5 bath | 2 car garage
- Spacious three bedroom townhouse set in front of the Moncrieff mark
- Built in robes in all bedrooms and carpet to floors
- Master bedroom with WIR and Ensuite
- Spacious living with modern finishes, and drenched with natural light
- Open plan kitchen with spacious walk in pantry
- Gas cooktop, electric oven, ducted rangehood and dishwasher
- Open plan living
- Separate powder room
- European style laundry
- Low maintenance courtyard
- Double lockup garage with internal access
- Generous living area
- Living: 141.66 sqm (approx.)
- Garage: 35.38 sqm (approx.)
- Courtyard: 27.48 sqm (approx.)
- Balcony: 16.08 sqm (approx.)
- EER: 6 Stars
- Total build: 220.06 sqm (approx.)
- Built: 2018
- Rates: $2136.28 pa (approx.)
- Body Corporate: $459 pq (approx - Both administration and sinking fund included)
- Land Tax: $2654.38 pa (approx - Applicable only when rented)
- Moncrieff is located in North Gungahlin and is bound by Horse Park Drive. It is located approximately 5Km north of the Gungahlin Town Centre
- Close proximity to Margaret Hendry School and Amaroo School
- Close drive to Gungahlin centre and local Amaroo shopping centre
- Easy access to public transport options
- Infront to the very popular Moncrieff Community Recreation Park and walking strips
Disclaimer: New Door Properties and the vendor cannot warrant the accuracy of the information provided and will not accept any liability for loss or damage for any errors or misstatements in the information. Some images may be digitally styled/furnished for illustration purposes. Images and floor plans should be treated as a guide only. Purchasers should rely on their own independent enquiries or contact the agent for more information.
There is currently no sale history available for 44 Bon Scott Crescent.
44 Bon Scott Crescent MONCRIEFF, ACT 2914 has 10 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Amaroo School.
|1.34 km||Amaroo School||Katherine Avenue, Amaroo|
|1.39 km||Good Shepherd Primary School||Burdekin Avenue, Amaroo|
|1.80 km||Ngunnawal Primary||Unaipon Crescent, Ngunnawal|
|1.90 km||Neville Bonner Primary School||Mabo Boulevard, Bonner|
|3.31 km||Holy Spirit Primary||Kelleway Avenue, Nicholls|
|3.48 km||Gold Creek School||Kelleway Street, Nicholls|
|3.57 km||Gungahlin College||Gozzard Street, Gungahlin|
|3.78 km||Burgmann Anglican School - Valley Campus||Cnr Gungahlin Drive & The Valley Avenue, Gungahlin|
|4.76 km||Palmerston District Primary||Kosciuszko Avenue, Palmerston|
|4.76 km||Gungahlin Primary Introductory English Centre (at Palmerston District Primary School)||Kosciuszko Avenue, Palmerston|
44 Bon Scott Crescent is located within the suburb of Moncrieff, which has a population of 105, a median age of 29 and an average household density of 2.9 people.