1 / 26
Please note our Auction will be taking place online on 26/09/21 at 2:00pm.
To register, simply create an account on AUCTION NOW and register to bid: https://auctionnow.com.au/properties/75951
Please contact Jess to arrange your private inspection, or you are welcome to view our online inspection through the link below: https://youtu.be/50I2KUYIQ8g
Occupying a premier position in what is undoubtedly one of the most prestigious pockets of Forde, this 314sqm luxury family residence provides a unique sanctuary of style with a great sense of light, space, privacy, and street-appeal. With spacious living areas and a versatile floorplan this residence is ideal for the growing family.
The premier location is within close proximity to the Mulligans Flat Nature Reserve, and within walking distance to local schools, shops, cafes, and restaurants while on the fringe of walking tracks, bike paths, playgrounds, and public transport.
- Vergola pergola with remote controlled opening and closing roof with rain sensor
- Luxaflex blinds throughout including plantation shutters in lounge / theatre room, bathrooms, en-suite, master and laundry
- David Trubridge pendent light fittings in entrance and master bedroom
- Built in speaker system in family, theater/lounge room, rumpus, hall way and outside Vergola
- Fully established and low maintenance gardens with 4 zone programable watering system outdoors (Newly re-turfed front and back).
- Induction stove top, built in oven, steam oven and microwave/convection oven
- Bosch dishwasher - Chef's delight!
- Internal Living: 245 sqm
- Garage: 38 sqm
- Pergola: 24 sqm
- Porch 6 sqm
- Total Residence: 314 sqm
- Block: 693 sqm
- Rates: $997 per quarter
- Land Tax: $1,548 per quarter
- Rental Estimate: $900-$930 per week
Disclaimer: The material and information contained within this marketing is for general information purposes only. Stone Gungahlin does not accept responsibility and disclaim all liabilities regarding any errors or inaccuracies contained herein. You should not rely upon this material as a basis for making any formal decisions. We recommend all interested parties to make further enquiries.
The House at 44 Aida Ball Circuit FORDE, ACT 2914 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $354,000 on 6 May 2010.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
44 Aida Ball Circuit FORDE, ACT 2914 has 12 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Neville Bonner Primary School.
|1.54 km||Neville Bonner Primary School||Mabo Boulevard, Bonner|
|2.11 km||Amaroo School||Katherine Avenue, Amaroo|
|2.35 km||Gungahlin College||Gozzard Street, Gungahlin|
|2.51 km||Good Shepherd Primary School||Burdekin Avenue, Amaroo|
|2.88 km||Harrison School||Nullabor Avenue, Harrison|
|3.10 km||Burgmann Anglican School - Valley Campus||Cnr Gungahlin Drive & The Valley Avenue, Gungahlin|
|3.32 km||Franklin Early Childhood School||Oodgeroo Avenue, Franklin|
|3.56 km||Ngunnawal Primary||Unaipon Crescent, Ngunnawal|
|4.00 km||Gungahlin Primary Introductory English Centre (at Palmerston District Primary School)||Kosciuszko Avenue, Palmerston|
|4.00 km||Palmerston District Primary||Kosciuszko Avenue, Palmerston|
44 Aida Ball Circuit is located within the suburb of Forde, which has a population of 4,308, a median age of 33 and an average household density of 3.2 people.