1 / 39
Next Inspection -
Be ahead of the rest with My Zango
Currajugg Pastoral Co has a long history in the Braidwood district and the property has been in the one family for over 70 years. Situated in an idyllic location on the Mongarlowe River, Monga with views to majestic Mount Budawang and the Budawang National Park.
This expansive 458ha (1100 acre) property offers 178 ha of River front open grazing land with rich basalt soil as well as old growth native forests which creates the perfect environment to keep the land hydrated and fertile. The Mongarlowe River forms the entire Western boundary and offers constant reliable water to the property. The property also has numerous spring fed dams and spring fed creeks running through the property.
2 x 3 bed 2 Bath Weatherboard cottages
1 x 2 bed + Study, 2 Bath Weatherboard workers cottage
1 x new 3 bed 2 Bath brick and timber clad house.
Sheds and farm infrastructure:
- Mongarlowe River Frontage, the entire western boundary of the property
- 5 spring fed dams
- Currajugg Creek which is fed by Mt Bawley mountain spring
- 10 fully fenced paddocks
- 2 brand new sheds with new electrical connections
- Double garage
- Timber Cattle yards
- Arcadian shaped mature tree landscape
- Recent electrical upgrade
- 2 new steel water tanks 130 k litres capacity.
- 1 concrete tank 12k litres connected to river pump house
- Upgraded water supply system to all houses
- Potential Carbon Credits, (subject to approval)
For inspections please contact Mitchell Smithers 0427 637257 or Suzanne Carter 0473 888337
There is currently no sale history available for 4394 Kings Highway, Monga.
4394 Kings Highway, Monga is located within the suburb of Braidwood, which has a population of 1,651, a median age of 46 and an average household density of 2.3 people.