1 / 27
PLEASE SEE LINK BELOW TO REGISTER FOR AUCTION
Superbly constructed by the highly regarded team at Better Building, this exciting new Jerrabomberra listing has all the modern features the family home buyer will adore.
Soaked in the North sun with outstanding views from the upstairs living areas, this fully renovated masterpiece is a truly appealing home.
Enjoy the magnificently finished French provincial kitchen, with a 90cm gas Belling oven and 40mm Caesarstone benchtops, whilst overlooking a spacious family room that flows onto a large outdoor entertaining deck boasting panoramic views over Jerrabomberra and Canberra.
Add a formal living room, dining, generous bedroom sizes and private courtyard off the master with outdoor spa ready and waiting.
The fluid design also includes internal access to the oversized double garage plus a large rumpus room or Man Cave.
This superb residence also includes:
- Covered front portico
- Extra wide front door
- Large entry foyer
- Magical views to the surrounding hills and Canberra
- Suspended slab construction
- Square set finish
- Down lights
- Easy care timber flooring
- Security system
- Reverse cycle heating and cooling
- Gas fireplace in the living room
- Sunken living area
- Separate formal dining area
- Combined open plan kitchen, family & meals
- Freestanding "Belling" gas stove
- Double fridge space
- Additional Pantry/storeroom off kitchen
- Four generous bedrooms with courtyard off the main bedroom
- Fantastic large walk-in robe to master
- Plantation shutters
- Large renovated ensuite with Armando Vicario Provincial Tapware
- Beautifully renovated main bathroom with separate large freestanding bath
- In-slab heating to main bathroom and ensuite
- Low maintenance grounds
- Manufactured low maintenance decking
- Large downstairs rumpus (35m2) with separate toilet and storage area
- Feature fixed double glazed windows
- Established easy care gardens
- Cedar lined panel lift garage door
- 3 phase power
- Internal access to garage/storage room underneath
- Off street parking
- Living area: 239m2 + gym 38m2
- Garage: 82.3m2
- Block: 809m2
- Rates: $3,234.50 per annum
To view contact Darren Bennett on 0418 633 806, [email protected] or Michael Edwards on 0415 977 448, [email protected]
Our top priority is the safety of our clients, team members and the community. In line with government regulations please note that it is mandatory that you wear a mask to all our open homes. You must adhere to social distancing while viewing or waiting to view an open home. We must ask to collect contact details of each person who attends and will have a QR code check in available as well as hand sanitiser available upon entry. If you wish to view this property, please respect these requirements and thank you for your understanding.
Disclaimer: All purchasers must rely on their own enquiries, as the vendors or their respective agents do not make any warranty as to the accuracy of the information provided above and do not or will not accept any liability for any errors, misstatements or discrepancies in that information. We have diligently and conscientiously undertaken to ensure it is as current and as accurate as possible.
The House at 43 Woodhill Link JERRABOMBERRA, NSW 2619 has been sold 4 times before, with the most recent sale being for $915,000 on 31 January 2017.
43 Woodhill Link JERRABOMBERRA, NSW 2619 has 5 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Jerrabomberra Public School.
|0.99 km||Jerrabomberra Public School||Coachwood Ave, Jerrabomberra 2619|
|3.84 km||Karabar High School||Donald Rd, Queanbeyan 2620|
|4.00 km||Queanbeyan South Public School||Cameron Rd, Queanbeyan 2620|
|4.16 km||The Anglican School Googong||136 Gorman Drive, Googong 2620|
|4.88 km||Queanbeyan High School||Agnes Ave, Queanbeyan 2620|
43 Woodhill Link is located within the suburb of Jerrabomberra, which has a population of 9,508, a median age of 36 and an average household density of 3.1 people.