A beautiful, striking, wide fronted, two level residence of grand proportions; this warm and loved family home sits proudly on a beautiful sundrenched garden block in a quiet, elevated, blue ribbon loop circuit, in the heights of Oxley.
Defined by amazing natural light and views, superior floor plan, high quality fixtures and fittings; this exquisite property boasts clean modern lines and spacious interiors, which offer a perfect blend of timeless sophistication and contemporary comfort. It is a superb home that would ideally suit families, professionals, investors, and entertainers; all that are looking for what can only be described as an idyllic suburban setting.
Upstairs – approximately 227sqm under roofline
Showcasing extensive luxury, this magnificent residence features stunning finishes and a rear north facing entertaining haven which includes several impressive areas.
The home has a family room flowing to the 43sqm (approx) covered timber deck which offers views that must be seen to be appreciated. The kitchen has the highest quality material that one could hope for which includes a 900mm AEG oven, semi-integrated Miele dishwasher, concealed on bench breakfast cabinetry for your coffee machine, toaster etc, a walk-in pantry, views from every angle, and an exquisite 30mm stone bench top of impressive width.
The kitchen flows through to the dining room and further again to the warm and spacious sunken formal loungeroom, complete with under carpet heating for those cold winter nights.
The four upstairs bedrooms all have built in wardrobes, with the master including an ensuite. The main bathroom is of high-quality with a corner spa, and the laundry, which is loved by the owners, is practical and of high-quality.
Downstairs – approximately 231sqm under roofline
Originally set up as a separate one-bedroom apartment, the brick wall at the bottom of the stairs was opened up to offer integrated upstairs and downstairs living.
The downstairs house has a separate front door with entrance, an enormous living room / rumpus room, dining room / home office, bedroom with walk through wardrobe, and ensuite with under floor heating. The downstairs house also offers a full kitchen, laundry, double glazed windows, a private 40sqm covered rear yard setting, and 20sqm front courtyard.
Up and downstairs are perfectly integrated for single use, however downstairs can also be leased out in its entirety. This space is certainly suitable to be used by a large family, a live-in nanny, a rumpus room, as a gym, or for a home business / office.
Set on an exceptionally private 982sqm block with well thought out, established and picturesque gardens, this property has the WOW factor that will leave a lasting impression.
Immaculately presented and maintained with exceptionally high-quality fittings and fixtures throughout.
• 459sqm under roof line (approximately)
• 227sqm upstairs (approximately) made up from 176m2 living, 8sqm porch, 43sqm covered deck
• 231sqm downstairs (approximately) made up from 100sqm living, 35sqm garage with internal access, 16sqm+ of under house storage, 44sqm double garage shed and a 36sqm car port
• Amazing elevated upstairs views from all living areas
• Open plan, spacious living areas upstairs and down
• Sleek high quality modern kitchen, stone bench tops
• 90cm oven, ceramic cooktop and dishwasher
• Five bedrooms in total with wardrobes and ceiling fans
• Spacious bathroom with spa bath
• Prized blue ribbon location within Oxley
• Abundant storage throughout including 16sqm + of under house storage
• Downstairs can be used as a gigantic rumpus room or separate fully contained one bedroom apartment. This area must be seen to be fully appreciated
• An impressive elevated covered deck with spectacular views
• 3.5 EER with double glazed windows downstairs, comfort glass upstairs and high-quality honeycomb blinds fitted
• NBN connected
• Ducted gas heating & evaporative cooling, and a separate split system AC unit
• Security screen doors, automatic garage doors
• Lovingly held by the family for over 35 years
This may be Oxley’s best house, and rarely does a property of this calibre and location become available for sale.
Only a short distance to all that Tuggeranong has to offer including the lake, shops, cafes, restaurants, schools and so much more, this is a home that exudes convenience in a prime location.
COVID-19: Please keep 1.5-metre distance to our staff and other people in the property. We will provide hand sanitizer to use upon entry. We request that you do not touch anything in the property, and we note that we are following ACT Government guidelines in relation to all property inspections.
Inspections as listed.
The land value history at 43 Nunan Crescent OXLEY, ACT 2903 has not changed recently, having an unimproved land value of $414,000.
There is currently no sale history available for 43 Nunan Crescent.
43 Nunan Crescent OXLEY, ACT 2903 has 29 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Trinity Christian School.
|0.39 km||Trinity Christian School||McBryde Crescent, Wanniassa|
|0.84 km||St Mary MacKillop College - Wanniassa Campus||Mackinnon Street, Wanniassa|
|0.84 km||St Mary MacKillop College - Isabella Plains Campus||Ellerston Avenue, Isabella Plains|
|0.86 km||Monash Primary||Corlette Crescent, Monash|
|1.34 km||Lake Tuggeranong College||Cowlishaw Street, Tuggeranong|
|1.56 km||Erindale College||McBryde Crescent, Wanniassa|
|1.65 km||Wanniassa School||Wheeler Crescent, Wanniassa|
|1.76 km||St Anthony's Primary||Wheeler Crescent, Wanniassa|
|2.10 km||Tuggeranong Introductory English Centre (at Wanniassa Hills Primary School)||Langdon Avenue, Wanniassa|
|2.20 km||Isabella Plains Early Childhood School||Ellerston Avenue, Isabella Plains|
43 Nunan Crescent is located within the suburb of Oxley, which has a population of 1,693, a median age of 39 and an average household density of 2.7 people.