1 / 35
*In accordance with ACT Public Health guidelines surrounding COVID-19, private inspections will commence from Saturday 18 September. Appointments are limited and we advise that you contact the agent to schedule your inspection.
This gorgeously designed and impeccably well-appointed home with a self-contained wing is ideal for an intergenerational family, kids or teenagers retreat, or the ultra home office with separate access.
The large open plan family and dining area encourage quality family time accompanied by a built-in bar to while away the afternoons, whilst the kid's retreat provides a tranquil escape for peace and quiet.
The segregated master bedroom, equipped with a walk-in wardrobe and en-suite with heated floor, is located near the nursery or child's bedroom; designed to give young and growing families peace of mind.
The self-contained wing, ideal for grandparents or home office offers a full kitchen, vast living/dining room, sizeable bedroom and good sized bathroom as well as external access through the garage.
- 205sqm internal living, 40sqm garage, 540 sqm block
- Ducted and zoned Daikin reverse-cycle air-conditioning
- Segregated master bedroom, walk-in wardrobe, en-suite bathroom
- Large main bathroom with floor to ceiling tiles and large bath and separate shower
- Floating timber floors, roller blinds, and a 5kw solar panel system
- Extensive open plan living the living areas out to the dual covered pergolas.
- Fully landscaped gardens with water features offer amazing privacy
- Timber decking walkways with pond and covered spa (not included with house sale but available separately)
There is currently no sale history available for 43 Mummery Terrace.
43 Mummery Terrace MONCRIEFF, ACT 2914 has 12 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Good Shepherd Primary School.
|0.63 km||Good Shepherd Primary School||Burdekin Avenue, Amaroo|
|0.85 km||Ngunnawal Primary||Unaipon Crescent, Ngunnawal|
|1.05 km||Amaroo School||Katherine Avenue, Amaroo|
|1.98 km||Neville Bonner Primary School||Mabo Boulevard, Bonner|
|2.38 km||Holy Spirit Primary||Kelleway Avenue, Nicholls|
|2.55 km||Gold Creek School||Kelleway Street, Nicholls|
|2.71 km||Gungahlin College||Gozzard Street, Gungahlin|
|2.82 km||Burgmann Anglican School - Valley Campus||Cnr Gungahlin Drive & The Valley Avenue, Gungahlin|
|3.77 km||Palmerston District Primary||Kosciuszko Avenue, Palmerston|
|3.77 km||Gungahlin Primary Introductory English Centre (at Palmerston District Primary School)||Kosciuszko Avenue, Palmerston|
43 Mummery Terrace is located within the suburb of Moncrieff, which has a population of 105, a median age of 29 and an average household density of 2.9 people.