1 / 11
(SUBMISSIONS CLOSED) ALL OFFERS TO BE SUBMITTED TO AGENT BY 5pm Tuesday 19th April, 2022.
Opportunity is knocking loud and clear here! Welcome to 43 Long Beach Road, Long Beach one of the last large and unique parcels of land left on the picturesque South Coast you would be hard pressed to find 25.28 acres of tree lined escarpment virtually untouched but full of potential.
Let me paint a picture of just a few of the many options you can envisage here:
• Build your beautiful home and/or second dwelling and create your own private sanctuary or Wellness retreat, you can almost feel the ambience.
• Zoned E4 - Permitted with consent (refer to Eurobodalla Council website)
- Camping grounds (think school camps/recreation)
- Eco Cabins
- Tourist and visitor accommodation
- Eco-tourist/Environmental facilities
- Home-based childcare
- Cellar door premises
- Community facilities
- Home Businesses
- Farm buildings
- Dual occupancies/dwelling houses
- Group homes
• Two partially cleared access points via Long beach Road and Cullendulla Drive offer ample main road access to build your dream holiday escape or eco retreat.
• A large strip has also been cleared down the centre of the block. Preliminary discussions with infrastructure providers indicate powerlines and infrastructure works could be moved underground creating a large cleared strip with main road access point via Long beach Rd.
• Zoned E4 - minimum lot size allowable for subdivision is this area is 2ha NB: An easy option would be to subdivide into 2 x 5 acre blocks and 1 x 15 acres (approximately) Each block would be zoned for dual occupancy so two detached homes (STCA) could be built on each subdividable lot via 'battle axe' layout, live in one and have one for Family and friends or as an investment property. Retain one of the blocks to build your dream home and sell the other blocks in the future.
NB: Town services such as power, water and sewer available.
Approximately 9mins to Batemans Bay Shopping and Café precinct Marina and Foreshore. 2hrs to Canberra and around 3.5hrs to Sydney.
Council Rates: $1,874.28/yr
There is currently no sale history available for 43 Long Beach Road.
43 Long Beach Road LONG BEACH, NSW 2536 has 2 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Batemans Bay Public School.
43 Long Beach Road is located within the suburb of Long Beach, which has a population of 1,436, a median age of 51 and an average household density of 2.4 people.