1 / 22
Next Inspection -
With immense street appeal and stunning presentation throughout, this high calibre four bedroom rumpus home provides designer feel and high quality finishes. Offering light filled living spaces, flowing from indoor to outdoor areas, this residence has been intuitively crafted with style and privacy in mind. Peacefully positioned in a highly sought after pocket of Forde, this impressive family home is only footsteps from Burgmann Anglican school, Mulligans Flat Reserve & Forde shops.
- Impressive family home set amongst leafy surrounds
- Four generous bedrooms, master with ensuite & walk-in robe
- Remaining three bedrooms are of good size with built-in robes
- Multiple living areas offer a host of lifestyle options
- Formal lounge
- Separate rumpus, easily converted to a home office or games room
- Sunny family room
- Ducted heating & cooling
- Covered alfresco set in private gardens
- Double garage
- Located on the high side of the street with views to the Brindabellas
- Premium buying opportunity in a popular and convenient location
There is currently no sale history available for 43 Hurrell Street.
43 Hurrell Street FORDE, ACT 2914 has 12 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Neville Bonner Primary School.
|1.03 km||Neville Bonner Primary School||Mabo Boulevard, Bonner|
|1.51 km||Amaroo School||Katherine Avenue, Amaroo|
|1.93 km||Good Shepherd Primary School||Burdekin Avenue, Amaroo|
|2.18 km||Gungahlin College||Gozzard Street, Gungahlin|
|2.88 km||Burgmann Anglican School - Valley Campus||Cnr Gungahlin Drive & The Valley Avenue, Gungahlin|
|3.01 km||Ngunnawal Primary||Unaipon Crescent, Ngunnawal|
|3.19 km||Harrison School||Nullabor Avenue, Harrison|
|3.47 km||Franklin Early Childhood School||Oodgeroo Avenue, Franklin|
|3.85 km||Gungahlin Primary Introductory English Centre (at Palmerston District Primary School)||Kosciuszko Avenue, Palmerston|
|3.85 km||Palmerston District Primary||Kosciuszko Avenue, Palmerston|
43 Hurrell Street is located within the suburb of Forde, which has a population of 4,308, a median age of 33 and an average household density of 3.2 people.