1 / 28
Next Inspection -
Be ahead of the rest with My Zango
Exceptionally located in a prized Deakin enclave and boasting a lovely panorama of the Brindabellas and local nature parks.
The residence was designed by architect Bill Douglas and offers a lovely family home with four bedrooms, main with ensuite and huge entertaining areas including large formal lounge with balcony, formal dining and enormous kitchen/family area overlooking covered alfresco.
Six car garaging currently configured for four with large games room. Abundant storage also for motor cycles, workshop and wine cellar.
Set on a north easterly rear aspect block and fully landscaped easy care gardens.
Close to Canberra Girls Grammar School, Manuka and Deakin village shops and the Parliamentary Triangle.
• Elevated position
• Bill Douglas design
• North-easterly aspect
• Cedar windows and doors
• Beautiful grounds with surrounding easy care gardens terraces and balconies
• Formal lounge room with balcony and with stunning outlook over Deakin to Red Hill and a distant view to the Brindabella ranges
• Formal dining room with French doors opening to outdoor terrace
• Family and Meals area with French doors opening to covered alfresco
• Large, well-equipped kitchen with granite benchtops, stainless steel appliances and gas cooking
• Powder room
• Main bedroom with walk-through-robe, ceiling fan and ensuite with in-floor heating and floor to ceiling tiles
• Bedroom two and three with built-in-robes
• Bedroom four with outlook
• Main bathroom with floor to ceiling tiles and in-floor heating
• Ducted vacuum system
• Ducted gas heating
• Reverse cycle units
• Gas hot water
• Separate laundry with in-floor heating
• Fruiting lemon tree
• 9 solar panels and an inverter
• 4 Car garage + workshop & storage area & additional games room that can be made into more garaging to total 6
• Walk to Latrobe Park & Deakin Preschool
• Walk to Girls Grammar School
• Walk to Deakin Shops
• Close to public transport
• Short drive to Canberra Grammar School, Parliamentary Triangle, Manuka Shops and into Canberra City
Land Rates: $7,139 approx (allhomes.com.au data)
Land Size: 560m2 approx (allhomes.com.au data)
UCV: $1,147,000 approx (allhomes.com.au data)
43 Fergusson Crescent DEAKIN, ACT 2600 has 2 current open for inspections scheduled, with the next inspection being Tuesday June 15 from 05:00pm.
The land value history at 43 Fergusson Crescent DEAKIN, ACT 2600 has the most recent growth rate of 3.31%, giving an unimproved land value of $1,147,000.
There is currently no sale history available for 43 Fergusson Crescent.
43 Fergusson Crescent DEAKIN, ACT 2600 has 33 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Canberra Girls Grammar School.
|0.30 km||Canberra Girls Grammar School||Melbourne Avenue, Deakin|
|0.44 km||Canberra Girls Grammar School - Junior school campus||Grey Street, Deakin|
|1.28 km||Yarralumla Primary||Loftus Street, Yarralumla|
|1.31 km||Forrest Primary||National Circuit, Forrest|
|1.81 km||Alfred Deakin High||Denison Street, Deakin|
|2.02 km||Canberra Grammar School||Monaro Crescent, Red Hill|
|2.07 km||Telopea Park School||New South Wales Crescent, Barton|
|2.11 km||Woden School (The)||Denison Street, Deakin|
|2.16 km||Canberra Grammar School - Junior school campus||Alexander Street, Red Hill|
|2.16 km||Canberra Grammar School - Southside - early childhood campus||Alexander Street, Red Hill|
43 Fergusson Crescent is located within the suburb of Deakin, which has a population of 2,878, a median age of 45 and an average household density of 2.5 people.