Capturing lush outlooks of the adjoining reserve, this pristine family residence embraces an uplifting sense of space, privacy and relaxation. It encompasses a 1,005sqm block of land, with local parklands, schools and Jerrabomberra Village located close by.
- Choice of living and dining rooms allow sense of flexibility
- Bright open plan family/meals area flowing to the outdoors
- Oversized undercover entertaining deck for hosting barbecues
- Grassed yard plus landscaped gardens to the front and rear
- Generous gas equipped kitchen provides sleek stone benchtops
- Master bedroom has full ensuite, walk-in and own outdoor deck
- Fifth bedroom/study, vast rumpus and immaculate main bathroom
- 5kW 3 phase solar panels plus 17,500 litre rainwater tanks
- NBN fibre to the premises, dedicated double lock-up garage
- Presents an ideal lifestyle setting for upsizing families
The land value history at 43 Carolyn Jackson Drive JERRABOMBERRA, NSW 2619 has the most recent growth rate of 13.32%, giving an unimproved land value of $473,000.
The House at 43 Carolyn Jackson Drive JERRABOMBERRA, NSW 2619 has been sold 3 times before, with the most recent sale being for $820,000 on 9 July 2018.
43 Carolyn Jackson Drive JERRABOMBERRA, NSW 2619 has 9 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Karabar High School.
|1.77 km||Karabar High School||Donald Rd, Queanbeyan 2620|
|1.89 km||Jerrabomberra Public School||Coachwood Ave, Jerrabomberra 2619|
|2.05 km||Queanbeyan South Public School||Cameron Rd, Queanbeyan 2620|
|2.29 km||Queanbeyan High School||Agnes Ave, Queanbeyan 2620|
|2.58 km||Queanbeyan West Public School||Morton St, Queanbeyan 2620|
|3.06 km||Queanbeyan Public School||Isabella St, Queanbeyan 2620|
|3.67 km||St Gregory's Primary School||MacQuoid St, Queanbeyan 2620|
|3.73 km||St Gregory's Primary School||57 Lowe Street, Queanbeyan 2620|
|4.55 km||Queanbeyan East Public School||Yass St, Queanbeyan 2620|
43 Carolyn Jackson Drive is located within the suburb of Jerrabomberra, which has a population of 9,508, a median age of 36 and an average household density of 3.1 people.