If you have been searching endlessly for a versatile family-friendly residence in a premium suburb of Gunghalin, your search may just end here.
This five bedroom expansive ensuite residence, situated in an ultra-convenient pocket of Amaroo close to major arterial roads, local shops and schooling, will entice many buyers in this heated market.
The well-designed single-level floorplan offers a multitude of light and bright living areas, whilst the oversized kitchen with an abundance of meal preparation and storage space will suitably cater for any family size.
In addition, all bedrooms are spacious with the main bedroom incorporating an ensuite.
Outside, the private rear yard provides the perfect setting for children's outdoor activities and the covered pergola is ready for entertaining on a grand or small scale!
An inspection of this ultimate offering is highly recommend!
- Above average building report
- Total 219m2 approx.
- Living 182m2 approx.
- 496m2 parcel of land
- Moments walk to local Amaroo shops, Schooling and lifestyle attractions such as Yerrabi pond
- Ducted heating throughout
- Reverse cycle cooling
- Five bedroom expansive family residence
- Formal and informal living areas
- Spacious modern kitchen with an oversupply of meal preparation and storage space
- Walk-in butler's pantry
- Freshly painted throughout
- New carpet throughout
- Built-in robes to four bedrooms
- Main bedroom with ensuite and walk-in robe
- Spa bath in main bathroom
- Double garage with internal access
- Private rear yard with alfresco area and double gate side access
- Abundance of fruit trees
- Mature landscaped gardens
43 Buckingham Street AMAROO, ACT 2914 has 2 current open for inspections scheduled, with the next inspection being Monday June 21 from 05:00pm.
There is currently no sale history available for 43 Buckingham Street.
43 Buckingham Street AMAROO, ACT 2914 has 12 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Neville Bonner Primary School.
|0.66 km||Neville Bonner Primary School||Mabo Boulevard, Bonner|
|0.66 km||Amaroo School||Katherine Avenue, Amaroo|
|1.14 km||Good Shepherd Primary School||Burdekin Avenue, Amaroo|
|2.18 km||Gungahlin College||Gozzard Street, Gungahlin|
|2.26 km||Ngunnawal Primary||Unaipon Crescent, Ngunnawal|
|2.73 km||Burgmann Anglican School - Valley Campus||Cnr Gungahlin Drive & The Valley Avenue, Gungahlin|
|3.50 km||Holy Spirit Primary||Kelleway Avenue, Nicholls|
|3.68 km||Gold Creek School||Kelleway Street, Nicholls|
|3.73 km||Harrison School||Nullabor Avenue, Harrison|
|3.76 km||Palmerston District Primary||Kosciuszko Avenue, Palmerston|
43 Buckingham Street is located within the suburb of Amaroo, which has a population of 5,710, a median age of 34 and an average household density of 3.1 people.