Blessed with a superb sense of privacy and offering a delightful entry point into the prestigious Inner North, this spacious top floor, two bedroom with ensuite apartment is perfect for those buyers looking for a lifestyle of relaxed, care free living. Boasting an easy care layout, filled with natural light, along with an ultra convenient location, the features of this value packed property all combine to create a remarkable prospect. This value packed property is ideal for the first home buyer, down sizer or savvy investor.
- Ideal first home or investment opportunity
- Private, elevated top floor apartment
- Living areas brimming with natural light
- Two oversized bedrooms both with built in robes and terrace access
- Large master bedroom with oversized ensuite and spa bath
- Two car secure basement parking with storage facility
- 82sqm of internal living, dual covered terrace (front and rear of property)
- Spacious kitchen with plenty of storage and dishwasher
- Freshly painted throughout, new carpet and blinds
- Reverse cycle air-conditioning, (heating and cooling) plus two additional wall heaters
- Property backs onto reserve with peaceful leafy surrounds
- Well maintained inground pool, BBQ area, party room and two tennis courts
- Easy access to the main arterial roads, minutes from the CBD, local schools and shops
- Great opportunity to enter the property market
- Unbeatable value for money
- Admin fees: $775.50 per quarter
- Sinking fund: $327.26 per quarter
- Land Tax (If rented out) $573.97 per quarter
- Rates: $471 per quarter
*We are excited to welcome you once again to our open for inspections abiding by the 1 person per 4sqm rule.
Please note, face masks remain mandatory indoors and you will be required to check in via the CBR app upon arrival.
There is currently no sale history available for 43/25 Aspinall Street.
43/25 Aspinall Street WATSON, ACT 2602 has 24 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Majura Primary.
|1.01 km||Majura Primary||Knox Street, Watson|
|1.88 km||Rosary Primary||Fleming Street, Watson|
|2.11 km||Alternative Education Program/Dickson College||Phillip Avenue, Dickson|
|2.19 km||Dickson College||Phillip Avenue, Dickson|
|2.19 km||Secondary Introductory English Centre (at Dickson College)||Phillip Avenue, Dickson|
|2.31 km||Blue Gum Community School||Maitland Street, Hackett|
|2.94 km||Emmaus Christian School||Davenport Street, Dickson|
|2.99 km||Northside Primary Introductory English Centre (at North Ainslie Primary School)||Majura Avenue, Ainslie|
|2.99 km||Ainslie North Primary||Majura Avenue, Ainslie|
|3.14 km||Daramalan College||Cowper Street, Dickson|
43/25 Aspinall Street is located within the suburb of Watson, which has a population of 5,862, a median age of 34 and an average household density of 2.4 people.