1 / 26
Private inspections welcome - please contact Phyllis to book an appointment - 0439 795 369
Enjoy a genuine sense of freedom at this villa-like two-storey townhouse where high ceilings, a wealth of windows and bright open spaces put you in a feel-good mood from the moment you open the door.
Positioned on a corner block, you get the freedom here to choose where to entertain outside.
Two minimal-maintenance decks at either end of the home's living spaces allow you to follow the sun during the course of the day and select where best to entertain your guests for maximum comfort. No matter where you choose, you'll have full view of the kids as they play on the lawns that link the two decks.
You'll also have plenty of free time, with beautifully maintained interiors that don't need you to lift a finger.
Relax and spend some of that time in the sanctuary of your first-floor master retreat, where a reading, study or viewing nook with triple aspect immerses you in leafy, treetop views.
Luxuriate in the prep space you have in the kitchen to spread out and truly relish an unrestricted cooking experience.
Unlike many others, this townhouse home has a separate title and no body corporate, giving you the freedom to manage your home as you see fit.
With so many amenities within walking distance, you can even leave the cars at home.
Walk two minutes to grab a coffee and experience the European-influenced delights of the Weetangera Bakery. Stretch your legs with a longer stroll to enjoy a meal at Rocksalt or the Olive at Hawker. With numerous schools also nearby and easy access to Belconnen Town Centre and the city, your life choices just got a whole lot easier.
* Immaculate two-storey townhouse with 2.7m high ceilings
* Separate title with no body corporate
* 550sqm block
* Formal entry
* Three spacious bedrooms; all with built in wardrobes and reverse-cycle air-conditioning units
* Spacious master suite with ensuite and walk in wardrobe
* Segregated living room with plantation shutters and bamboo flooring
* New north-facing Modwood deck
* Open-plan kitchen, family and dining room
* Family room with double-glazed doors opening out to an expansive second Modwood deck
* Kitchen with stone bench tops, ceramic cooktop and stainless-steel appliances including dishwasher
* Conveniently located downstairs toilet with hand basin
* Generous storage throughout including under stairwell
* Energy efficient downlights downstairs
* Ducted gas heating and ducted vacuum
* European-style laundry
* Sparkling main bathroom with separate toilet
* Crimsafe doors
* Stencilled driveway
* Automatic double garage with internal access
* Family-size electric hot water system
* Back-to-base alarm
* Intercom system
* Roof repointed and resprayed
* Established low maintenance grounds
* Conveniently located
There is currently no sale history available for 42A Shumack Street.
42A Shumack Street WEETANGERA, ACT 2614 has 23 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Weetangera Primary.
|0.46 km||Weetangera Primary||Southwell Street, Weetangera|
|0.93 km||Belconnen High||Murranji Street, Hawker|
|0.93 km||Macquarie Primary||Bennelong Crescent, Macquarie|
|1.09 km||St Matthew's Primary||Stutchbury Street, Page|
|1.37 km||Hawker Primary||Erldunda Cicuit, Hawker|
|1.47 km||Hawker College||Murranji Street, Hawker|
|1.98 km||Southern Cross Early Childhood School||Wirraway Crescent, Scullin|
|2.31 km||Canberra High||Bindubi Street, Macquarie|
|2.42 km||Florey Primary||Ratcliffe Crescent, Florey|
|2.45 km||University of Canberra - Senior Secondary College Lake Ginninderra||Emu Bank, Belconnen|
42A Shumack Street is located within the suburb of Weetangera, which has a population of 2,576, a median age of 43 and an average household density of 2.9 people.