When only the best will do! This brand new three bedroom apartment is the ultimate in luxury apartment living. Positioned on level 24 and faces east the property offers specular views across Woden Valley and is finished with quality inclusions throughout, you will not find any better.
This stunning apartment offers three bedrooms, two bathrooms, two balconies and two car spaces. You will be captivated as soon as you walk through the front door and admire the light filled living areas that flow onto the generous balcony. The designer kitchen has been thoughtfully crafted with a large island bench, stone bench tops and quality SMEG appliances.
The complex is situated in the epicentre of Woden adjacent to cafes, restaurants and bars and just a stone's throw to Westfield Shopping Centre with its abundance of shops and facilities. An exciting opportunity to purchase in Grand Central Towners an exciting development, unlike any other.
- Brand new apartment
- Double glazed windows
- Built over 174m2 high quality living
- Spectacular views across Woden Valley
- Located on level 24, East Facing
- Three bedrooms (all with built-in-robes)
- Two bathrooms
- Two balconies
- Two underground carapaces
- Master bedroom with ensuite, built-in-robes and private balcony
- Spacious living areas
- Designer bathrooms with frameless glass and free-standing vanity units
- Designer kitchen with soft close drawers, stone benchtops, tiled splash back, stunning island benchtop and SMEG appliances
- Spacious balcony with exposed concrete roof
- Brooklyn colour scheme
- Located in the heart of Woden
* Photos were taken during the pre settlement inspection and there will still be a final clean to be carried out.
There is currently no sale history available for 427/15 Bowes Place.
427/15 Bowes Place PHILLIP, ACT 2606 has 41 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Canberra College.
|0.51 km||Canberra College||Launceston Street, Phillip|
|0.84 km||St's Peter & Paul||Wisdom Street, Garran|
|0.91 km||Lyons Early Childhood School||Tarraleah Crescent, Lyons|
|1.07 km||Malkara School||Wisdom Street, Garran|
|1.36 km||Hospital School (The)/Canberra Hospital||Yamba Drive, Garran|
|1.50 km||Curtin Primary||Theodore Street, Curtin|
|1.51 km||Southside Primary Introductory English Centre (at Hughes Primary School)||Kent Street, Hughes|
|1.51 km||Hughes Primary||Kent Street, Hughes|
|1.54 km||Marist College Canberra||Marr Street, Pearce|
|1.59 km||Garran Primary||Gilmore Crescent, Garran|
427/15 Bowes Place is located within the suburb of Phillip, which has a population of 2,936, a median age of 32 and an average household density of 1.9 people.