1 / 28
Next Inspection -
Be ahead of the rest with My Zango
Set within the perfectly located and highly sought-after development 'The Ambassador', this fourth floor North facing apartment is a pure delight and will be a welcoming offering for those looking to downsize, or just enjoy the easy life with a low-maintenance home.
Immediately impressive, the apartment starts with an entry hallway lined with an impressive bookshelf for the avid reader and flows through to the light-filled, open-plan living areas that feature a lovely outlook to Parliament House and a wrap-around balcony for outdoor entertaining. The kitchen will be a pleasure to cook in, with stone bench tops (double thickness), a catalogue of Miele appliances including an induction stove and plate warming drawer, and an integrated fridge.
Offering versatility and segregation, the main bedroom benefits from balcony access and stunning views to Black Mountain and the Arboretum, with a generous wardrobe and modern ensuite. The two other bedrooms are both a good size with built-in wardrobes and access to the spacious main bathroom and powder room.
Ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling, under floor heating in the bathrooms, comfort glass, plantation shutters, custom cabinetry and a full sized laundry only add to the appeal of this superb apartment.
There are two basement car spaces (side by side) but for those wanting to make the most of the super convenient location, local shops, cafes and a Fitness First gym are within easy walking distance as is public transport. The amenities and attractions of the Inner South and beyond that the City, are only a short drive away.
- 'The Ambassador' development
- Great location and surrounded by stunning gardens
- On site building manager
- Fourth floor apartment
- North facing
- Spacious, open-plan living
- Modern kitchen with stone benchtops
- Miele appliances including an induction cooktop and plate warming drawer
- Integrated fridge
- Covered, wrap around balcony accessed from the living areas, kitchen and main bedroom
- Main bedroom with ensuite and large wardrobe
- Built-in wardrobes in other two bedrooms
- Large main bathroom
- Powder room
- Ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling
- Under floor heating in the bathrooms
- Comfort glass windows and doors
- Custom cabinetry in living areas and main bedroom
- Views to Parliament House, Black Mountain and the Arboretum
- Two basement car spaces (side by side) plus storage cage
- Walking distance to local shops and cafes
- Public transport is nearby
- Rental potential of $950 to $1,050 per week
Living Size: 150m2 plus balcony 35m2 (approx.)
Rates: $1,813 p.a (approx.)
Body Corporate Fees: $7,785 p.a (approx.)
421/2 Grose Street DEAKIN, ACT 2600 has 2 current open for inspections scheduled, with the next inspection being Saturday April 17 from 10:45am.
There is currently no sale history available for 421/2 Grose Street.
421/2 Grose Street DEAKIN, ACT 2600 has 31 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Canberra Girls Grammar School - Junior school campus.
|0.36 km||Canberra Girls Grammar School - Junior school campus||Grey Street, Deakin|
|0.81 km||Canberra Girls Grammar School||Melbourne Avenue, Deakin|
|0.82 km||Yarralumla Primary||Loftus Street, Yarralumla|
|1.62 km||Alfred Deakin High||Denison Street, Deakin|
|1.74 km||Forrest Primary||National Circuit, Forrest|
|1.96 km||Woden School (The)||Denison Street, Deakin|
|2.41 km||Southside Primary Introductory English Centre (at Hughes Primary School)||Kent Street, Hughes|
|2.41 km||Hughes Primary||Kent Street, Hughes|
|2.48 km||Telopea Park School||New South Wales Crescent, Barton|
|2.50 km||Canberra Grammar School||Monaro Crescent, Red Hill|
421/2 Grose Street is located within the suburb of Deakin, which has a population of 2,878, a median age of 45 and an average household density of 2.5 people.