Situated perfectly on the third floor with a beautiful vista into the tree canopies and on to our iconic Black Mountain Tower, this executive apartment in the Ambassador is sure to please.
The Ambassador apartments were designed and built with the owner occupier in mind and offering large, light apartments with a focus on high end inclusions, lots of natural light, easy day to day liveability, an abundance of storage and all in a beautiful community setting.
You will love and appreciate the executive foyer and sitting area opening to the stunning central gardens, and for family functions or gatherings the function room is available to all residents. The Ambassador apartments residents are mostly owner occupiers, and this has enhanced the living experience by creating a wonderful sense of community.
The location places you just next door to the local Deakin shops, where you can enjoy a morning coffee or lunch out with friends, pick up some groceries or the Sunday papers. Easy access by bus or car to Woden or The City makes this apartment and location very convenient for your work or business needs.
- Constructed in 2011
- Large light plan of 74sqm of living + balcony of 20sqm
- Open plan living featuring gorgeous timber flooring & custom joinery
- Generous kitchen with abundant storage, quality appliances & stonework tops
- Dedicated study nook with built in desk & shelving
- Separate laundry with large linen press
- Stunning bathroom with custom vanity
- Lie in bed & take in the beautiful treed outlook
- A custom fold out bed is hidden in the living room joinery, ideal for visitors
- Balcony flows off the bedroom & living room, convenient storage at one end
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
- Intercom entry & lift access
- Secure basement parking & individual storage
- Rates; $381.00 per quarter
- Body corp; $954.79 per quarter
420/2 Grose Street DEAKIN, ACT 2600 has 2 current open for inspections scheduled, with the next inspection being Saturday October 24 from 01:15pm.
There is currently no sale history available for 420/2 Grose Street.
420/2 Grose Street DEAKIN, ACT 2600 has 31 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Canberra Girls Grammar School - Junior school campus.
|0.36 km||Canberra Girls Grammar School - Junior school campus||Grey Street, Deakin|
|0.80 km||Canberra Girls Grammar School||Melbourne Avenue, Deakin|
|0.84 km||Yarralumla Primary||Loftus Street, Yarralumla|
|1.61 km||Alfred Deakin High||Denison Street, Deakin|
|1.74 km||Forrest Primary||National Circuit, Forrest|
|1.95 km||Woden School (The)||Denison Street, Deakin|
|2.39 km||Southside Primary Introductory English Centre (at Hughes Primary School)||Kent Street, Hughes|
|2.39 km||Hughes Primary||Kent Street, Hughes|
|2.48 km||Telopea Park School||New South Wales Crescent, Barton|
|2.48 km||Canberra Grammar School||Monaro Crescent, Red Hill|
420/2 Grose Street is located within the suburb of Deakin, which has a population of 2,878, a median age of 45 and an average household density of 2.5 people.