Presenting a wonderful opportunity to secure an updated property in the super popular suburb of Fisher, this truly lovely home comes with the added appeal of a sizeable block that lends itself to extension in the future.
North to the rear, the home is light-filled and has a lovely flow from the open-plan living areas through bi-fold doors onto the spacious entertaining deck, that offers a peaceful outlook over the rear yard and surrounding mountains. Both the kitchen and bathroom have been updated allowing you to simply move in and enjoy the hard work that has already been put into this welcoming home.
The large backyard is easy-care with established plantings along the fence line, but still allowing the next owners to add their own touches to the exterior of the home.
A single carport and ample off-street space cater for all your parking needs, and reserve, local shops and public transport are only a short walk away, creating a lifestyle of convenience for families.
- Sought-after location, close to reserve
- North facing to the rear and view of Mount Arawang
- Updated home
- Light-filled, open plan living
- Bi-fold doors leading out to the large covered entertaining deck
- Updated kitchen with stone bench tops, breakfast bar and new appliances
- Three bedrooms, all with built-in wardrobes
- Access to the deck off the main bedroom and laundry
- Updated bathroom with separate toilet
- Ducted reserve cycle heating and cooling (with mobile app control)
- Large backyard, flat and perfect for kids and pets
- Established gardens
- Single carport with drive through access to the backyard
- Abundant off-street parking at the front
- Walking distance to local shops and public transport
- 7 minute drive (approx.) to the growing Woden Town Centre
- 15 minute drive (approx.) to the City centre
- Rental appraisal of $620 to $650 per week
Land Size: 790m2
Living Size: 97m2 (approx.)
Land Rates: $3,101 p.a (approx.)
Land Value: $434,000 (approx.)
The House at 42 Kambalda Crescent FISHER, ACT 2611 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $642,500 on 13 August 2020.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
42 Kambalda Crescent FISHER, ACT 2611 has 36 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Arawang Primary.
|1.20 km||Arawang Primary||Nemarang Crescent, Waramanga|
|1.31 km||Mount Stromlo High School||Badimara Street, Waramanga|
|1.42 km||Taylor Primary||Marconi Crescent, Kambah|
|1.72 km||St John Vianney's Primary||Namatjira Drive, Waramanga|
|1.93 km||Chapman Primary||Perry Drive, Chapman|
|1.97 km||Alternative Education Program/Canberra College||Fremantle Drive, Stirling|
|2.04 km||St Thomas the Apostle Primary||Boddington Crescent, Kambah|
|2.09 km||Sacred Heart Primary||Murphy Street, Pearce|
|2.56 km||Melrose High||Marr Street, Pearce|
|2.56 km||Melrose Guidance and Counselling Service/Melrose HS||Marr Street, Pearce|
42 Kambalda Crescent is located within the suburb of Fisher, which has a population of 3,004, a median age of 39 and an average household density of 2.5 people.