1 / 32
Recently constructed as a family retreat; light-filled spaces are ideally equipped to meet a family's needs. North- facing, single-level and private, the property offers an abundance of indoor and outdoor entertaining spaces. Wake up to magic country vistas, and in the evening, watch the sunset over your own acreage.
Aspire to an alluring enviable lifestyle on a peaceful 3.5 acre parcel; less than 10 minutes to Murrumbateman's main street, Clonakilla, Shaw and Four Winds wineries very close by and an easy 30 minutes (approx.) drive into Canberra City.
Architecturally designed by TM Architecture; featuring an extensive use of heritage timbers & Wee Jasper Blue Stone giving this exceptional 'as new' residence warmth while being paired with modern accents such as the polished concrete floors this property is the perfect example of the best of a new build with thoughtful design, warmth and quality.
There are multiple living areas opening onto a range of surround courtyard and entertaining spaces with beautiful outlooks. The entertainer's kitchen and butler's pantry flow into an open-plan living area with feature fireplace and 5.8m ceiling which leads easily to an outside terrace for those evenings when you gather with friends and family.
An exceptional opportunity to purchase a finely crafted family retreat with all the benefits of country living, on the doorstep of the ACT.
• 3.5 acres
• TM Architect designed
• Finely crafted family retreat
• 365m2 of beautifully crafted single-level living
• Broadband Internet Service
• All rooms data equipped
• Polished concrete floors
• Custom recycled Timber features from Thor's Hammer throughout
• Wee Jasper Blue Stone feature walls and Cheminees Philippe fireplace
• Mostly double-glazed windows throughout
• LED lights
• Formal lounge room
• Rumpus room
• Large open plan meals and family room with 5.8 meter ceiling
• Beautiful well-equipped kitchen with stainless steel appliances, stone benchtops, double sink and large butler's pantry with sink
• Spacious master bedroom with sliding doors to private terrace, walk-through-robe and a gorgeous ensuite with country views, free standing bath and floor to ceiling tiles
• Three spacious bedrooms in their own wing with built-in-robes
• Main bathroom with floor to ceiling tiles, double vanity, floor to ceiling tiles in a clever three-way design
• Laundry with large walk-in linen closet
• Bedroom 5/Studio with sink
• Study with two built-in working stations
• Terrace off studio and rumpus room
• Terrace/courtyard off bedroom four
• Terrace off master bedroom
• Covered alfresco area directly off living room
• Separate alfresco area with bathroom facilities in grounds
• Double garage with automatic door and internal access
• Solar panels for hot water
• 131,941L water tank
• 3 phase power outlet in garage
• Jiparu estate community water supply with annual allocation
• 5 day letter mail delivery to front gate
• Household and recycle waste collection at front gate
• School bus services to from Canberra/Yass at the corner of Fenton Close/Jiparu Drive
• Sewerage: bio-septic system
• Less than 10 minutes to Murrumbateman Town
• Clonakilla, Shaw, Four Winds wineries (plus more!) very close by
• 30 minute drive into Canberra city
Rates: $1,600 p.a (Approx.)
Jiparu Estate levy: $690 p.a. (Approx.)
The House at 42 Jiparu Drive MURRUMBATEMAN, NSW 2582 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $415,000 on 1 June 2015.
42 Jiparu Drive is located within the suburb of Murrumbateman, which has a population of 3,219, a median age of 40 and an average household density of 3.1 people.