In accordance with ACT Government health guidelines, one on one inspections for Residential property will be allowed to commence at 11.59pm on Friday, 17th September 2021. To book an appointment please contact the agent.
*** Please go to https://raywhitecanberra.com.au/watch-our-auctions-live to watch the auction ***
Positioned on the high side of a quiet loop street, sited on a substantial 941sqm block and with a stunning outlook across the Lanyon Valley, 42 Harry Hopman Circuit will appeal to those not willing to forgo a property complete with the added extras when searching for their forever home.
From its attractive split level façade, the vast proportions of the floor plan are apparent from the formal entry with high vaulted ceilings to the formal lounge. Offering 202sqm of internal living with considered design features of multiple open plan living spaces which flow effortlessly through to the outdoor entertaining areas and landscaped gardens beyond.
The appealing contemporary kitchen with granite benchtops is adorned with high-end stainless steel appliances. Segregated to one side, the generous master suite has direct access to a large deck with incredible views and is complimented with a walk-through wardrobe and an oversized ensuite. The three bedrooms at the other end of the home are all serviced by a massive bathroom to avoid the morning 'peak hour'. A separate rumpus room could even provide the ideal work from home arrangement - easily put to one side once the working day is over.
Privacy reigns supreme outside with mature hedges framing the block but with plenty of room still to play. A huge steel alfresco area protects guests from the elements but most importantly is a stylish outdoor entertaining option. Adjoining this area is a unique miniature golf course with a handful of holes that meander through the established gardens. The double automatic garage has internal access, plus the semi-circular driveway affords plenty of off-street parking provisions. Just moments from Amber Ridge nature reserve and minutes from the convenience of the Lanyon Shopping Village this stunning family home is a must to inspect.
• Substantial four bedroom family home in a quiet loop street
• 202sqm of internal living features vast open plan living spaces with Northerly orientation
• Private outdoor covered entertaining area and additional deck
• 40sqm Large double automatic garage with additional semi-circular driveway
• Northerly aspect to living areas
• Soaring raked ceiling from the entry to the formal lounge/dining
• Modern kitchen with granite benchtops, ample storage and stainless steel appliances
• Separate open plan meals, family and rumpus rooms
• Large segregated master suite has walk through wardrobe and a generous ensuite
• Oversized bathroom servicing the spare bedrooms, full-size laundry with built-in storage
• Ducted RC/AC heating and cooling; Ducted vacuum
• Approximately 3.5Kw Solar system on roof
• Large garden shed
• Immaculate low maintenance gardens
Close proximity to:
• Lanyon Market Place
• Gordon Primary
• Lanyon High School
• Point Hut Pond
• Gordon IGA & Medical Centre
• Public Transport
There is currently no sale history available for 42 Harry Hopman Circuit.
42 Harry Hopman Circuit GORDON, ACT 2906 has 11 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Charles Conder Primary.
|1.29 km||Charles Conder Primary||Tom Roberts Avenue, Conder|
|1.43 km||Lanyon High||Heidelberg Street, Conder|
|1.73 km||Gordon Primary||Knoke Avenue, Gordon|
|1.74 km||St Clare of Assisi Primary||Heidelberg Street, Conder|
|3.57 km||Covenant Christian School||Woodcock Drive, Gordon|
|4.18 km||Calwell Primary||Casey Crescent, Calwell|
|4.29 km||Theodore Primary||Lawrence-Wackett Crescent, Theodore|
|4.38 km||Bonython Primary||Hurtle Avenue, Bonython|
|4.38 km||Calwell High||Casey Crescent, Calwell|
|4.52 km||St Francis of Assisi Primary||Casey Crescent, Calwell|
42 Harry Hopman Circuit is located within the suburb of Gordon, which has a population of 7,611, a median age of 36 and an average household density of 2.7 people.