This picturesque home opposite parkland promises a lifestyle of convenience and contemporary living. The floorplan is designed to embrace the tranquil outlook over Holden's Creek.
A low maintenance landscaped front garden gives the home instant appeal and complements the delightful entertaining deck which flows effortlessly from the open-plan lounge and dining area.
The kitchen will impress the chef in any family with a generous island bench, walk-in pantry, a SMEG 5 burner gas stove and a Miele dishwasher.
A fourth bedroom on the ground floor with ensuite is a versatile room that can be used as a second master bedroom or study or an extra living space.
On the top floor is a second living area that flows onto the covered balcony, a peaceful spot to enjoy a morning coffee or evening wine enjoying the magnificent views. The main bedroom boasts a modern ensuite with walk-in wardrobe. The other bedrooms all have built-in wardrobes and the main bathroom is a good size with floor to ceiling tiles.
Finished to a very high standard, the home also includes ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling, double glazed windows, a downstairs powder room, Luxaflex blinds, an intercom system and a double automatic garage.
With scenic walking trails at your doorstep, Stromlo Leisure Centre, mountain bike trails, all within close proximity of major roads. This home combines convenience, recreation and relaxation.
* Peaceful position overlooking Holden's Creek
* Two-storey villa
* Established front courtyard with covered entertaining deck
* Open-plan lounge and dining area with high ceilings
* Separate family/rumpus room with access to the balcony
* Large kitchen with an island bench with breakfast bar, stone bench tops, a walk-in pantry, a SMEG 5 burner gas stove and a Miele dishwasher
* Downstairs powder room
* Good size laundry with ample storage
* Master bedroom with walk-in wardrobe, modern ensuite
* Built-in wardrobes to the other three bedrooms
* Main bathroom with floor to ceiling tiles
* Ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling
* Modern flooring downstairs and quality carpet upstairs
* Intercom system
* Double automatic garage
* Community title fee $620 p.a (not a body corporate)
* Convenient location close to major roads and not far from the Woden Town Centre
Land Size: 199m2 (approx.)
Living Size: 169m2 (approx.)
Land Rates: $1,988 p.a (approx.)
Land Value: $201,000 (approx.)
42 Edgeworth Parade COOMBS, ACT 2611 has 2 current open for inspections scheduled, with the next inspection being Wednesday October 21 from 05:15pm.
The land value history at 42 Edgeworth Parade COOMBS, ACT 2611 has the most recent growth rate of 5.80%, giving an unimproved land value of $224,000.
The Townhouse at 42 Edgeworth Parade COOMBS, ACT 2611 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $750,000 on 26 June 2015.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
42 Edgeworth Parade COOMBS, ACT 2611 has 14 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Charles Weston School.
|1.02 km||Charles Weston School||Woodberry Avenue, Coombs|
|2.24 km||Duffy Primary||Burrinjuck Crescent, Duffy|
|2.32 km||Canberra Montessori School||Mulley Street, Holder|
|2.43 km||Orana Steiner School||Unwin Place, Weston|
|2.43 km||St Jude's Primary||Mulley Street, Holder|
|2.60 km||Islamic School of Canberra||33 Heysen Street, Weston 2611|
|4.19 km||Alternative Education Program/Canberra College||Fremantle Drive, Stirling|
|4.26 km||Holy Trinity Primary||Theodore Street, Curtin|
|4.27 km||Curtin Primary||Theodore Street, Curtin|
|4.38 km||St John Vianney's Primary||Namatjira Drive, Waramanga|
42 Edgeworth Parade is located within the suburb of Coombs, which has a population of 1,811, a median age of 30 and an average household density of 2.7 people.