Price guide $785,000 - $810,000 - Offers are highly encouraged prior to auction
Located just a stones throw to Surf Beach, this large family home on a low maintenance block is sure to impress. The moment you enter you will be impressed by the generous floorplan, this abundance of space continues as you move through this wonderful five bedroom residence.
* High end kitchen with quality appliances, integrated dishwasher and stone benchtops
* Main bedroom with generous ensuite
* All other bedrooms are an excellent size and boast built-in robes
* Large, sun filled living room to the front with ocean glimpses
* Huge, enclosed sunroom off the kitchen ideal for the entertainer
* Multiple living areas, great for the large family
* Side access, perfect for the large boat or caravan
* Enjoy the low maintenance gardens and elevated position
* 500m stroll to Surf Beach, cafes and shops
This home will attract a large amount of interest, don't delay to inspect/virtual inspect.
Potential rent: $580-$630 p/w
Land size: 661 sqm
Council Rates: $2,691.31 p/a
Zoning: R2 Low Density Residential
Due to Covid-19 restrictions, auctions and open homes are subject to change at short notice. We regret any inconvenience as a result of cancellations.
There is currently no sale history available for 42 Cook Avenue.
42 Cook Avenue SURF BEACH, NSW 2536 has 3 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Sunshine Bay Public School.
42 Cook Avenue is located within the suburb of Surf Beach, which has a population of 1,874, a median age of 53 and an average household density of 2.2 people.