A beautifully maintained apartment is what you will see when you enter number 42/136 Thynne street.
With a light filled living area and an oversized balcony this property is a real surprise package. Located on the first floor and in the heart of Bruce this spacious one-bedroom apartment is not to miss. With a great rental return of $400 per week with the scope for more this could be the perfect place to invest.
The large bedroom is a feature with generous built-in-robes and access to the bathroom. The bathroom is large and is two-way enabling friends or family easy access. The kitchen has an abundance of storage and everything you would expect in a modern apartment.
Nick and Peter would love to see you at the open home. If you have any questions please give us a call.
• A superb location
• Large Bedroom with built in robes
• Large two-way bathroom with laundry included
• Generous living area
• Well-appointed Kitchen
• 1st floor balcony
• Car space with storage cage
• This complex has lift access
• This apartment is an adaptive apartment, with a disabled car park next to the lift
• The doors in this apartment are wider, allowing for wheelchair access
• Moments walk to F45 gym, AIS, GIO stadium, University of Canberra and much more.
• EER – 6.0
• Rates - $349 (per quarter)
• Land tax - $415 (per quarter approx.)
• Body corp - $722.55 (per quarter)
• Internal living – 60.05m²
• Balcony – 9.60m²
• Total – 69.95m²
There is currently no sale history available for 42/136 Thynne Street.
42/136 Thynne Street BRUCE, ACT 2617 has 34 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Maribyrnong Primary.
|0.85 km||Maribyrnong Primary||Alberga Street, Kaleen|
|0.92 km||Radford College||College Street, Bruce|
|1.93 km||University of Canberra High School - Kaleen||Baldwin Drive, Kaleen|
|1.93 km||Instrumental Music Program c/o Kaleen High School||Baldwin Drive, Kaleen|
|2.30 km||St Michael's Primary||Tyrell Circuit, Kaleen|
|2.33 km||Aranda Primary||Banambila Crescent, Aranda|
|2.35 km||University of Canberra - Senior Secondary College Lake Ginninderra||Emu Bank, Belconnen|
|2.36 km||Kaleen Primary||Ashburton Circuit, Kaleen|
|2.47 km||Canberra High||Bindubi Street, Macquarie|
|2.50 km||St Vincent's Primary||Bindel Street, Aranda|
42/136 Thynne Street is located within the suburb of Bruce, which has a population of 6,997, a median age of 27 and an average household density of 2.3 people.