Rental appraisal $530 - $550 per week
Discover a truly flexible property perfectly suited to owner-occupiers, investors and business owners alike. You can choose to enjoy this New York-inspired abode as your permanent home or convert it into a commercial space that will be a stylish base for your business; the choice is all yours.
The layout offers a courtyard entrance into a hallway that draws you through to the open-plan kitchen and living space. There is a large covered balcony where you can start your day with a coffee in hand plus one bedroom and a study. A central bathroom features a laundry nook and the whole apartment is impeccably finished with a sleek and modern feel from the Miele kitchen appliances to the double-glazed windows and so much more.
This must-see home is set on the fourth level of NIBU, a lifestyle, residential and commercial building that offers unsurpassed luxury. You will live or work in the heart of Canberra's evolving cafe and retail scene while also being close to ANU, the airport, the light rail and parks including Haig Park.
* Rental appraisal $530 - $550 per week
* Built by Bloc
* Developed by Bulum
* Timber flooring throughout
* Video intercom
* Study with plenty of storage
* Double glazed windows & doors
* Modern kitchen with Miele cooktop and oven, dishwasher, stone benchtops, integrated
* Built-in robe to bedroom ( Mirrored sliding door )
* Zoned ducted reverse cycle heating & cooling
* Internal laundry, European, with washer/dryer included
* Gas hot water unit
* NBN connected cat 6 wiring
* Basement car accommodation with storage cage
* Large variety of shops within the development on the ground floor
* Bars, restaurants and cafes along Lonsdale and Mort Street
* Walk to the Canberra City Centre
* Walking distance to ANU
* Light rail close by
* Open spaces just minutes away
There is currently no sale history available for 417/27 Lonsdale Street.
417/27 Lonsdale Street BRADDON, ACT 2612 has 29 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Ainslie School.
|0.67 km||Ainslie School||Donaldson Street, Braddon|
|0.73 km||Merici College||Wise Street, Braddon|
|0.98 km||Turner School||Condamine Street, Turner|
|0.98 km||Turner Early Childhood Centre||Condamine Street, Turner|
|1.48 km||St Joseph's Primary||Boronia Drive, O'Connor|
|1.48 km||Campbell High||Treloar Crescent, Campbell|
|1.55 km||O'Connor Cooperative School||MacPherson Street, O'Connor|
|1.98 km||Canberra Grammar School - Northside - early childhood campus||Blamey Crescent, Campbell|
|1.98 km||Black Mountain School||Dryandra Street, O'Connor|
|2.12 km||Daramalan College||Cowper Street, Dickson|
417/27 Lonsdale Street is located within the suburb of Braddon, which has a population of 5,500, a median age of 29 and an average household density of 1.8 people.