With the cafes, restaurants and bars of Braddon, Dickson, O'Connor and Ainslie on your doorstep, this one-bedroom Braddon apartment is at the centre of the action. Walk to work or take the light rail just outside your door. Offering spacious, open plan living and a modern kitchen with quality appliances and stone benchtops, this light filled home provides an enviable lifestyle.
Looking out over a leafy internal courtyard, an enormous, oversized balcony provides a perfect escape after a hard day at work – ideal for entertaining friends and family or enjoying a quiet drink in the sunshine.
The generous bedroom enjoys a relaxing outlook and is complete with a large built in robe offering plenty of storage. Set at one end of the complex with only one adjoining wall, this home is well shielded from both street and neighbour noise. Boasting a fully equipped gym, well maintained private barbecue and communal garden areas, providing you with the perfect place to keep fit, unwind and socialise.
Skip the rental queues with this easy entry into the property market! Ideal for first home buyers or investors, this superior quality apartment in a sought-after location should be on your list to inspect.
- For investors a potential of $470pw rent and a 6.5% GROI
- Set at one end of the complex with only one adjoining neighbour
- Ideally positioned on the 4th floor with leafy views over the internal courtyard
- Spacious open plan living and dining opening onto a huge balcony
- Located a short stroll from the Braddon lifestyle precinct, the City and light rail stops
- Bathed in abundant natural light
- Built-in robes to the bedroom and ample storage
- Reverse cycle split system
- Secure access and underground parking, ample under cover visitor parking.
- Storage compartment
- Fully equipped gym, barbecue and communal gardens area
- Ideal for the live in owner or investor
There is currently no sale history available for 415/17 Dooring Street.
415/17 Dooring Street BRADDON, ACT 2612 has 31 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Merici College.
|0.66 km||Merici College||Wise Street, Braddon|
|0.70 km||St Joseph's Primary||Boronia Drive, O'Connor|
|0.83 km||Turner School||Condamine Street, Turner|
|0.83 km||Turner Early Childhood Centre||Condamine Street, Turner|
|0.95 km||Daramalan College||Cowper Street, Dickson|
|1.02 km||Lyneham High||Goodwin Street, Lyneham|
|1.19 km||Emmaus Christian School||Davenport Street, Dickson|
|1.20 km||O'Connor Cooperative School||MacPherson Street, O'Connor|
|1.27 km||Ainslie North Primary||Majura Avenue, Ainslie|
|1.27 km||Northside Primary Introductory English Centre (at North Ainslie Primary School)||Majura Avenue, Ainslie|
415/17 Dooring Street is located within the suburb of Braddon, which has a population of 5,500, a median age of 29 and an average household density of 1.8 people.