1 / 39
Next Inspection -
Be ahead of the rest with My Zango
The opportunity to purchase a piece of history.
'Normanton', was built in 1891 and is highly significant locally because it was built by John Howard, who also built St Mary's Catholic Church, Crookwell, and the Crookwell Hotel. Normanton's name was derived from John Howards wife's maiden name (Harriet Lucy Norman). Normanton' has only had four owners in its 130-year existence.
* Stone and brick
* 4 bedrooms generous size bedrooms
* Separate dining area with open fire
* 16 acres Approx. (6.588ha) separated into 4 paddocks
* Currently carrying 40 sheep all year or 2/3 horses comfortably.
* Underground 110,000Ltr Water Tank
* 2 Dams, one of which is spring fed and that supplies the garden water
* Wonderful verandah over looking dam and established grounds
* Combustion Stove & Electric Stove in Kitchen
* Gas Heating in Lounge
* Electric Hot Water
* 2 Storey barn 14m x 9.3m
* suitable for 4 cars
* Office with Reverse Cycle AC
* 1 Bedroom or Games Room
* 1 Bathroom downstairs
* 2 Remote Controlled Tilt a Doors 3.200m wide x 2.550 high
* Spiral staircase
Contact Justin Gay on 0429 795 507 for more information
There is currently no sale history available for 4103 Goulburn Road.
4103 Goulburn Road CROOKWELL, NSW 2583 has 3 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being St Mary's School.
4103 Goulburn Road is located within the suburb of Crookwell, which has a population of 2,641, a median age of 50 and an average household density of 2.2 people.