1 / 30
Placed in a tightly held Fisher pocket, you'll feel on top of the world as you wander through this lovely home, its spacious and light-filled interiors placed across a desirable single level, and its elevated position showcasing breathtaking views.
Effortless flow between the generously proportioned living zones enhances the sense of space and connection that exists here, with a gorgeous kitchen acting as the home's social hub. Four sizeable bedrooms ensure that slumber will be restful for family and guests alike, with the oversized fourth bedroom also offering versatility as a rumpus room if desired.
As impressive as the internal space is here, it will be near impossible to avert your gaze from the magnificent mountain views that will envelop you here. Better yet, picture yourself out on the large entertaining deck, enjoying the company of family and friends as you savour the spectacular panoramas before you. Perfection!
An exceedingly private location is the icing on the cake, not to mention the easy-care gardens offering a variety of individual spaces in which to immerse yourself in the peaceful surrounds.
• Flowing living spaces with floor to ceiling windows enjoy picturesque views
• Stylish kitchen with induction cooktop, dish drawer dishwasher, stone benches, glass splashback and large island
• Expansive merbau timber deck, glass balustrade, and mountain views
• Four large bedrooms, master adjoins an ensuite
• Main bathroom and ensuite are both fully tiled and freshly renovated to a high standard
• Fourth bedroom/rumpus room with panelled walls and mountain outlook
• Floorboards in the living areas, carpet to the bedrooms
• Landscaped easy-care gardens, including veggie patches, fruit trees, cubby house
• Four reverse cycle a/c units, plus ducted gas heating and ceiling fans
• Circular driveway with two entry/exit points
• Double carport offering direct home entry
• Under deck storage and at the side of the house
• Alarm system
• Generous 964sqm block
• Rates: $3,272pa
• Land tax: $4,846pa - Investors only
Close proximity to:
• Cooleman Ridge Nature Reserve (3-minute walk)
• Fisher shops
• Arawang Primary School
• St John Vianney's Primary School
• Mount Stromlo High School
• Mount Arawang
• Short drive to Woden Shopping Centre
• Short drive to Canberra Hospital
Disclaimer: All information regarding this property is from sources we believe to be accurate, however we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Interested persons should make and rely on their own enquiries in relation to inclusions, figures, measurements, dimensions, layout, furniture and descriptions.
The House at 41 Rosebery Street FISHER, ACT 2611 has been sold 2 times before, with the most recent sale being for $730,000 on 16 April 2018.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
41 Rosebery Street FISHER, ACT 2611 has 32 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Mount Stromlo High School.
|0.95 km||Mount Stromlo High School||Badimara Street, Waramanga|
|1.15 km||Arawang Primary||Nemarang Crescent, Waramanga|
|1.22 km||Chapman Primary||Perry Drive, Chapman|
|1.44 km||St John Vianney's Primary||Namatjira Drive, Waramanga|
|1.49 km||Alternative Education Program/Canberra College||Fremantle Drive, Stirling|
|1.88 km||Taylor Primary||Marconi Crescent, Kambah|
|2.06 km||St Thomas the Apostle Primary||Boddington Crescent, Kambah|
|2.45 km||The Galilee School||PO Box 1066, Tuggeranong|
|2.83 km||Sacred Heart Primary||Murphy Street, Pearce|
|3.23 km||Lyons Early Childhood School||Tarraleah Crescent, Lyons|
41 Rosebery Street is located within the suburb of Fisher, which has a population of 3,004, a median age of 39 and an average household density of 2.5 people.