Auction will be held online at AuctionNow:
* Due to the current ACT lockdown restrictions, no inspections in person or via FaceTime/Zoom can be conducted. When restrictions regarding inspections are changed or eased (in person or virtual) we will update all website listings.
Clean lines and contemporary finishes will tempt you at this renovated home. A new kitchen, flooring and fresh paint bring the home into the modern era, maximizing the sense of natural light in the home. The open plan living space is expanded by well proportioned sunrooms at the front and rear where you can relax or entertain as you please or just sit on the front covered porch and take it all in. The master suite enjoys the convenience of an ensuite with a full bathroom available to the rest of the home.
Complete, easy-care landscaping provides a relaxing setting to enjoy the great outdoors. In addition to the generously proportioned carport, this home offers a substantial workshop with driveway access and the option to convert to a garage. Ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning will keep you comfortable through the seasons.
- Renovated home on a quiet street
- New kitchen with gas cooking and dishwasher
- Open plan living areas
- Front and rear sunrooms
- Generously proportioned bedrooms, 2 with built in robes
- Ensuite to the master bedroom
- Ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning
- Massive single car port
- Approx. 6x6m workshop with option to convert to garage
- Separate studio to the rear of the yard
- Easy care landscaping
- Convenient to Kippax shopping precinct
The House at 41 Northmore Crescent HIGGINS, ACT 2615 has been sold 2 times before, with the most recent sale being for $590,000 on 5 March 2018.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
41 Northmore Crescent HIGGINS, ACT 2615 has 26 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Cranleigh School.
|0.24 km||Cranleigh School||Starke Street, Holt|
|0.80 km||Kingsford Smith School||Cnr Hardwick Cres and Starke St, Holt|
|0.86 km||Latham Primary||O'Loghlen Street, Latham|
|1.01 km||Southern Cross Early Childhood School||Wirraway Crescent, Scullin|
|1.04 km||St Francis Xavier College||Barnard Circuit, Florey|
|1.09 km||St John the Apostle Primary||Pawsey Circuit, Florey|
|1.86 km||St Matthew's Primary||Stutchbury Street, Page|
|2.02 km||Florey Primary||Ratcliffe Crescent, Florey|
|2.05 km||Hawker College||Murranji Street, Hawker|
|2.22 km||Macgregor Primary||Hirschfeld Crescent, MacGregor|
41 Northmore Crescent is located within the suburb of Higgins, which has a population of 3,073, a median age of 37 and an average household density of 2.6 people.