1 / 22
Next Inspection -
Be ahead of the rest with My Zango
A short stroll from the village, up past the beautiful Sutton Primary school and over the hill is where your new life begins... 'Pine Ridge' is an outstanding property that exemplifies the enviable rural lifestyle on the cusp of the Nation's Capital (less than 15 minutes drive away). Beautiful, established gardens surround the spacious residence, which boasts no less than 5 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms and 3 generous living areas, plenty of space to accommodate the large or growing family and relaxing in the covered entertaining area. Outdoors there's plenty to keep people entertained with artisan wood-fired pizza, pool parties in the sunken alfresco area, followed by a hit of tennis or a stroll around the peaceful gardens. With just over 5.4 acres, there's space for a pony or two, or build upon the existing vegetable gardens and create a large scale edible garden of Eden. The Sutton community is a tightly held region popular due to the quiet and convenient lifestyle with a renowned local bakery, pony club, and a thriving food and wine scene in the neighbouring Gundaroo village.
This must-see unassuming 5 bedroom home is the ultimate family haven.
- Formal and informal living plus generous sunken rumpus room
- New kitchen appliances
- Slow combustion fireplace with a heat transfer unit
- Covered outdoor entertaining area with artisan wood-fired pizza oven
- Reverse cycle split system
- 5kw solar system
- Bore up to 1200 litres/hour, 45000-litre rain tank plus 2 dams
- Stable/tack room, chook yard and horse shelter
- Landscaped gardens, fruit trees, fenced vegetable garden and glasshouse
- Saltwater chlorinated pool with a solar blanket
- Fully fenced tennis court
- Dual occupancy provision
- Short walk to Sutton Primary School and free buses to Canberra schools
- Short walk to the Baker at Sutton and post office
- Single garage with storage, workshop and two double carports
- Enviro cycle for water waste
The land value history at 41 Moorong Street SUTTON, NSW 2620 has not changed recently, having an unimproved land value of $839,000.
The House at 41 Moorong Street SUTTON, NSW 2620 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $1,375,000 on 6 February 2020.
41 Moorong Street is located within the suburb of Sutton, which has a population of 1,660, a median age of 44 and an average household density of 2.9 people.