1 / 29
Next Inspection -
Be ahead of the rest with My Zango
Set back from the street and featuring a modern, yet private façade, you'll find this tastefully extended and beautifully updated, four-bedroom, family sized home. Offering a well-designed floor plan with multiple living areas and a study, plus several outdoor entertaining options, this home perfectly caters to the growing family.
A master suite including custom cabinetry and large ensuite sits separate to the children's wing at the front of the home. The children's wing includes three double-sized bedrooms, a rumpus room, main bathroom, and large loft for storage.
The new designer kitchen is sure to please the family chef, along with other lovely features like an abundance of natural light, quality fixtures and fittings, a neutral colour palette and plenty of storage. Move outdoors to enjoy mature private gardens, lovely timber decks and quiet spaces to soak up the sun and relax.
Located in the highly sought-after Inner South and surrounded by some of Canberra's most popular restaurants, bars and markets, Kingston Foreshore, the Parliamentary Triangle and Lake Burley Griffin, you really are spoilt for adventures!
• Beautifully extended and renovated family home
• Four bedrooms plus study, master suite with ensuite
• Three separate formal and informal living areas
• Stunning new kitchen featuring Pyrolytic under-bench oven, induction cooktop, an abundance of storage and bench space, waterfall island bench and pendant lighting
• Open plan kitchen, meals, and family room with direct access to a large outdoor entertaining deck at the rear
• Formal living room with double glazed triple sliding doors opening to a large timber deck and private courtyard at the front of the home
• A third living area/ rumpus room is located in a separate wing, adjacent to the secondary bedrooms and main bathroom
• Plenty of storage options available with custom cabinetry throughout the home plus a large fully-lined loft above the rumpus room
• Updated carpet, vinyl timber-look floating floors, honeycomb blinds and curtains
• Zoned ducted gas heating and evaporative cooling throughout
• Fully enclosed double tandem carport with modern rendered façade and remote access
• Thoughtfully landscaped, offering private, low maintenance grounds
• Single metal shed and two 5000 litre water tanks, including pumps
• Located only a short walk or drive to local schools including St Benedict's Primary, Red Hill Primary, St Clare's, St Edmunds, Forrest Primary, Telopea Park High School, Narrabundah Colleges, and both Grammar schools.
Outgoings & Property Information:
Block size: 751sqm
Living size: 207sqm
Garage size: 28.7sqm
Rates: $4,761 per annum
Land tax (if rented): $7,661 per annum
Expected rent: $850 per week
Year Built: 1958
41 McIntyre Street NARRABUNDAH, ACT 2604 has 2 current open for inspections scheduled, with the next inspection being Wednesday October 28 from 05:45pm.
The land value history at 41 McIntyre Street NARRABUNDAH, ACT 2604 has the most recent growth rate of 2.64%, giving an unimproved land value of $719,000.
The House at 41 McIntyre Street NARRABUNDAH, ACT 2604 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $695,000 on 23 November 2009.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
41 McIntyre Street NARRABUNDAH, ACT 2604 has 25 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being St Benedict's Primary.
|0.42 km||St Benedict's Primary||Tallara Parkway, Narrabundah|
|0.47 km||Narrabundah College||Jerrabomberra Avenue, Narrabundah|
|0.71 km||Narrabundah Early Childhood School||Kootara Crescent, Narrabundah|
|1.02 km||St Clare's College||McMillan Crescent, Griffith|
|1.09 km||St Edmund's College||Canberra Avenue, Griffith|
|1.30 km||Red Hill Primary||Astrolabe Street, Red Hill|
|1.56 km||St Bede's Primary||Nuyts Street, Red Hill|
|1.77 km||Canberra Grammar School - Junior school campus||Alexander Street, Red Hill|
|1.77 km||Canberra Grammar School - Southside - early childhood campus||Alexander Street, Red Hill|
|1.78 km||Canberra Grammar School||Monaro Crescent, Red Hill|
41 McIntyre Street is located within the suburb of Narrabundah, which has a population of 5,960, a median age of 41 and an average household density of 2.3 people.