Beautifully presented and ready to move straight in, this three bedroom + study cottage-style residence presents spacious open plan interiors that extend to a covered deck for outdoor entertaining. It's within walking distance to the riverfront, Queanbeyan Public School and the CBD.
- Occupying a generous level parcel of approximately 625sqm
- Bright layout with combined living, dining and lounge areas
- Alfresco deck overlooks the sunny lawn and low-maintenance terrace
- Well proportioned kitchen features ample cabinetry space
- Master bedroom with sizeable walk-in robe and two spacious bedrooms with built-in wardrobes, plus study
- Additional studio/fourth bedroom with a wall-mounted TV
- Two bathrooms, main with bathtub plus a large laundry room
- Includes a triple carport, air conditioning, heating and ceiling fans
- Peacefully positioned without compromising on convenience
- Blue-ribbon address close to schools, shops, arterial roads
- Rates: $2913 p.a.
41 Hayes Street QUEANBEYAN, NSW 2620 has 4 current open for inspections scheduled, with the next inspection being Monday April 19 from 04:00pm.
The land value history at 41 Hayes Street QUEANBEYAN, NSW 2620 has the most recent growth rate of 14.73%, giving an unimproved land value of $414,000.
The House at 41 Hayes Street QUEANBEYAN, NSW 2620 has been sold 2 times before, with the most recent sale being for $503,000 on 4 October 2012.
41 Hayes Street QUEANBEYAN, NSW 2620 has 9 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Queanbeyan Public School.
|0.34 km||Queanbeyan Public School||Isabella St, Queanbeyan 2620|
|0.90 km||St Gregory's Primary School||MacQuoid St, Queanbeyan 2620|
|0.97 km||St Gregory's Primary School||57 Lowe Street, Queanbeyan 2620|
|1.01 km||Queanbeyan South Public School||Cameron Rd, Queanbeyan 2620|
|1.26 km||Karabar High School||Donald Rd, Queanbeyan 2620|
|1.73 km||Queanbeyan High School||Agnes Ave, Queanbeyan 2620|
|1.85 km||Queanbeyan East Public School||Yass St, Queanbeyan 2620|
|2.37 km||Queanbeyan West Public School||Morton St, Queanbeyan 2620|
|4.54 km||Jerrabomberra Public School||Coachwood Ave, Jerrabomberra 2619|
41 Hayes Street is located within the suburb of Queanbeyan, which has a population of 6,237, a median age of 37 and an average household density of 2 people.