*** Please go to https://raywhitecanberra.com.au/watch-our-auctions-live to watch the auction ***
In accordance with ACT Government health guidelines, one on one inspections for Residential property will be allowed to commence at 11.59pm on Friday, 17th September 2021. To book an appointment please contact the agent.
With magnificent views across the Tuggeranong Valley to the Brindabella Ranges, perched high on the hill, and backing reserve, 41 Freda Gibson Circuit will definitely not disappoint!
Close enough to nature to hear the birds in the trees and see a kangaroo or two, yet schools, shops and main roads through the city are still close by, offering the best of both worlds.
Make your way up the stairs and through the new front door and you'll be just as delighted. Everything is new - a stunning kitchen, impressive bathroom, gorgeous flooring - all waiting for a new family to enjoy all it has to offer.
There's absolutely nothing to do but move in, so don't miss it!
• Stunning three bedroom family home backing reserve
• Beautifully renovated with modern fittings throughout
• Magnificent views across the Tuggeranong Valley
• Separate formal and informal living areas
• Three bedrooms, all with built-in robes and two with ceiling fans
• Gorgeous new kitchen in white, with feature subway tiling, gas cooking, integrated rangehood, wall oven, dishwasher and plenty of storage and bench space
• Modern bathroom including floor to ceiling tiling, bathtub and separate toilet
• Laundry with custom cabinetry and direct backyard access
• Freshly painted, new carpet, timber look laminate and window treatments
• External awnings on front windows
• Ducted gas heating, two reverse cycle split systems, plus ceiling fans
• Large full length deck to the rear plus a stunning purpose built gazebo with sweeping views across the valley
• Covered front pergola, also capturing the amazing views
• Single attached carport with rear access to backyard
• Terraced front and backyards, well landscaped and easy care
• Walking trails to Tuggeranong Hill and Rob Roy Reserve at your back step
• Close to Calwell Shopping Centre, local schools, sporting ovals, and public transport
• Short drive to South Point Tuggeranong, Fyshwick and easy access to the Monaro Highway and Tuggeranong Parkway
Outgoings and property information (approx):
Living size: 120.8sqm
Land tax (if rented): $3,400pa
Year built: 1990
The House at 41 Freda Gibson Circuit THEODORE, ACT 2905 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $417,000 on 12 June 2015.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
41 Freda Gibson Circuit THEODORE, ACT 2905 has 18 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Theodore Primary.
|0.47 km||Theodore Primary||Lawrence-Wackett Crescent, Theodore|
|1.21 km||St Francis of Assisi Primary||Casey Crescent, Calwell|
|1.32 km||Calwell High||Casey Crescent, Calwell|
|2.11 km||Calwell Primary||Casey Crescent, Calwell|
|2.57 km||Richardson Primary||May Gibbs Close, Richardson|
|3.11 km||St Clare of Assisi Primary||Heidelberg Street, Conder|
|3.27 km||Gilmore Primary||Heagney Crescent, Gilmore|
|3.32 km||Charles Conder Primary||Tom Roberts Avenue, Conder|
|3.36 km||Lanyon High||Heidelberg Street, Conder|
|3.43 km||Caroline Chisholm Primary||Hambidge Crescent, Chisholm|
41 Freda Gibson Circuit is located within the suburb of Theodore, which has a population of 3,799, a median age of 33 and an average household density of 2.8 people.