Auction Location: On site.
You will be impressed when you walk through this beautifully presented four bedroom ensuite family home on a peaceful and tightly held street in Kambah. This property is perfect for those with a young family, first home buyers, investors or even downsizers.
Luscious gardens greet you as you walk to the front door and what lies beyond is a series of pleasant surprises, with each lovely space leading to another. You will love the multiple living areas the home provides including generous living & dining areas, small meals area and a spacious sunken family room.
The whole block has been cleverly landscaped with lush tranquil gardens & exceptionally maintained over the years. The owner will certainly miss entertaining friends and family in the private covered pergola off the family room as well as the beautiful front deck overlooking the impressive gardens.
The property is only a short walk to kid's playgrounds, Mount Taylor, public transport and only minutes to local Schools and popular Kambah & Wanniassa shops. You will also enjoy the quick access onto Athllon Drive into Tuggeranong & Woden town centres.
- Beautifully presented four bedroom ensuite family home
- First time available for over 22 years
- Tightly held and peaceful street
- 6.6kW Solar system - 21 panels
- Multiple spacious living areas - living, dining, meals & sunken family
- Gorgeous vinyl hybrid flooring throughout
- Updated carpet and built-in robes to all 4 bedrooms
- Roomy kitchen with stainless steel appliances inc dishwasher
- Ample kitchen cupboard & bench space with breakfast bar
- Oversized second/guest bedroom - can be used as a second master
- Ducted gas heating & Evaporative cooling
- Charming covered front deck overlooking luscious gardens
- Low maintenance enclosed backyard with covered pergola
- Single enclosed carport with remote access, single carport at front
- Multiple storage sheds; veggie garden to rear
- Block size - 644m2, Living area - 174m2
With such beautiful gardens, top location and a charm all of its own, this home is a real standout and will not last long - Contact Patrick Kinnane for a private inspection today!
Please note that while all care has been taken regarding general information and marketing information compiled for this advertisement, LJ HOOKER TUGGERANONG does not accept responsibility and disclaim all liabilities in regard to any errors or inaccuracies contained herein. Figures quoted above are approximate values based on available information. We encourage prospective parties to rely on their own investigation and in-person inspections to ensure this property meets their individual needs and circumstances.
The land value history at 41 Fitzalan Street KAMBAH, ACT 2902 has not changed recently, having an unimproved land value of $300,000.
There is currently no sale history available for 41 Fitzalan Street.
41 Fitzalan Street KAMBAH, ACT 2902 has 34 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being St Anthony's Primary.
|0.95 km||St Anthony's Primary||Wheeler Crescent, Wanniassa|
|1.13 km||Wanniassa School||Wheeler Crescent, Wanniassa|
|1.23 km||Tuggeranong Introductory English Centre (at Wanniassa Hills Primary School)||Langdon Avenue, Wanniassa|
|1.52 km||Wanniassa Hills Primary||Langdon Avenue, Wanniassa|
|1.78 km||Taylor Primary||Marconi Crescent, Kambah|
|1.82 km||Namadgi School||O'Halloran Circuit, Kambah|
|1.92 km||Torrens Primary||Ritchie Street, Torrens|
|2.09 km||Sacred Heart Primary||Murphy Street, Pearce|
|2.25 km||St Mary MacKillop College - Wanniassa Campus||Mackinnon Street, Wanniassa|
|2.38 km||Erindale College||McBryde Crescent, Wanniassa|
41 Fitzalan Street is located within the suburb of Kambah, which has a population of 14,900, a median age of 40 and an average household density of 2.6 people.