CALL PHYLLIS FOR A CASUAL CHAT TO DISCUSS YOUR REAL ESTATE NEEDS - 0439 795 369
A FAMILY WINNER!
Positioned on a spacious 986sqm block with its very own adventure playground, is this extended and immaculately presented four bedroom plus study family home. With all the hard work completed and not a cent to spend, this is perfect for those families who are searching for the ideal place to call home!
From your first step inside, this renovated residence boasts a welcoming and warm atmosphere with Tassie Oak timber floors, spacious floor plan and an abundance of sunshine that illuminates from one end of the home to the other. The layout and split level design is ideal for modern day living and allows room for a family to grow. The gourmet kitchen is the central hub of the home with the convenience of two separate and spacious living spaces.
The main focal points, are undeniably the extension with its polished concrete floors, segregated master bedroom, ensuite, laundry, dining area and relaxing family room with its four metre high ceilings and Chiminee Philippe fireplace. An attraction to those who are energy conscious is the bonus 28 solar panels totalling 5.1kW.
And wait, there's more! To complete the package, there is a separate multi-purpose room located off the oversized 77sqm garage. With its own entrance the room is perfect as a home office, guest quarters, or luxury retreat with its own private and stunning bathroom and Swedish Sauna.
** PLEASE NOTE this property will go to auction on Sunday, 29th March at 5:00pm. To register and watch the live stream please go to www.raywhitecanberra.com.au/watch-our-auctions-live. Please call Phyllis directly to discuss further. **
* generous 986sqm block
* delightful four bedroom, ensuite home - not a cent to spend!
* study with custom built cabinetry and shelving
* Tassie oak timber floors to the entrance level
* light and airy open plan kitchen and living room with reverse cycle heating and cooling
* ducted gas heating
* LED's throughout
* spacious master bedroom with built in robes and RC/AC
* modern ensuite with floor to ceiling porcelain tiles and heated towel rail
* three spacious bedrooms, all with built in robes and privacy blinds. Two bedrooms with RC/AC
* sparkling main bathroom in neutral tones and with underfloor heating
* separate toilet
* extension offers polished concrete flooring
* segregated family room with a four metre high ceiling
* renovated laundry with recycled hardwood timber bench and ample storage
* instant gas hot water system
* new guttering
* new electrical switchboard
* three phase power to garage
* 28 solar panels, 5.1 kWh
* underground power and internet cabling
* modern external blinds off multi purpose room
* chicken run, including 5 chickens!
* veggie patch
* Two awesome cubby houses in the backyard and playground in the front - the kids won't want to come inside!
* rustic covered outdoor entertaining area
* oversized double garage, with added insulation in the walls and ceiling. Two remote barn like doors
* two driveways - ideal for tradies vehicles or additional guest parking
* ladder access to upstairs attic with 77sqm of roof storage
* available for immediate occupation
Luxury garage with interconnecting door to multi purpose room:
* built in study desk and shelving
* recycled Black Butt timber flooring
* stunning bathroom with marble flooring and walls, stainless steel tastic, heated towel rail, stone vanity bench top and quality fixtures and fittings
* Red Cedar Finish SAWO sauna room
* own separate entrance - ideal for home office
41 Cavill Close is perfectly located in close proximity to the popular Kippax Fair Shopping Centre, where both Woolworths and Aldi are located for your convenience. Other amenities include the Kingsford Smith Super School, clubs, restaurants, golf course, public transport and only minutes to the Westfield Belconnen and the City.
COVID-19 AWARENESS UPDATE:
* All inspections must be by private appointment only (rental and sales),
* Private Inspections must be one on one basis - agent, purchaser/s (best practice those to appear on contract only) - and booked prior to attendance (no walk-up inspections)
* Auctions - Virtual/online only
* Please wash your hands upon entering the property where you are directed
* We will no longer shake hands but will have a list of alternate options for you to choose from
* Please respect the 1.5-meter social distance rules
* Please do not touch any surfaces or open any cupboards or drawers
The land value history at 41 Cavill Close HOLT, ACT 2615 has the most recent growth rate of 5.56%, giving an unimproved land value of $324,000.
The House at 41 Cavill Close HOLT, ACT 2615 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $823,000 on 29 March 2020.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
41 Cavill Close HOLT, ACT 2615 has 20 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Kingsford Smith School.
|1.26 km||Kingsford Smith School||Cnr Hardwick Cres and Starke St, Holt|
|1.34 km||Macgregor Primary||Hirschfeld Crescent, MacGregor|
|1.95 km||Cranleigh School||Starke Street, Holt|
|2.47 km||Latham Primary||O'Loghlen Street, Latham|
|2.94 km||Southern Cross Early Childhood School||Wirraway Crescent, Scullin|
|2.94 km||St Thomas Aquinas Primary||Lhotsky Street, Charnwood|
|3.00 km||St Francis Xavier College||Barnard Circuit, Florey|
|3.10 km||St John the Apostle Primary||Pawsey Circuit, Florey|
|3.29 km||Hawker College||Murranji Street, Hawker|
|3.57 km||St Matthew's Primary||Stutchbury Street, Page|
41 Cavill Close is located within the suburb of Holt, which has a population of 4,619, a median age of 38 and an average household density of 2.2 people.