1 / 4
Be ahead of the rest with My Zango
• Dual Tittle
• Adjacent to parklands
• 5 Bedroom home, 2 with Ensuite and 3 with walk-in robes
• Double lock up with internal and remote access
• 2 Bedroom fully self-contained apartment
• Single lock up garage with remote and single
• Turn key everything included, carpets tiles blinds and landscaping
• Formal living in the house
• Family room
• Alfresco for summer living with gas and power points and Hot and Cold water.
• Reverse cycle air conditioning to both properties
• 7 Star rating
This is the One! For the astute investor.
Either two income property with two income stream or maybe Live in one rent the other
Or for the family who like to live together but maintain independence.
This will be a turn key property with everything included ready to start enjoying living here.
All luxury with exquisite bathrooms and functional kitchen with butlers pantry
Designed for efficiency and comfort with a 7 star rating, heating and cooling for comfort
Save on stamp duty with split contract
Be quick this opportunity wont last. Contact us today for more information on how to secure and purchase this great opportunity in this fast growing and popular area.
There is currently no sale history available for 41 Cameleer Lane.
41 Cameleer Lane STRATHNAIRN, ACT 2615 has 12 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Kingsford Smith School.
|2.51 km||Kingsford Smith School||Cnr Hardwick Cres and Starke St, Holt|
|2.71 km||Macgregor Primary||Hirschfeld Crescent, MacGregor|
|3.29 km||Cranleigh School||Starke Street, Holt|
|3.87 km||Hawker College||Murranji Street, Hawker|
|3.90 km||Latham Primary||O'Loghlen Street, Latham|
|4.03 km||Southern Cross Early Childhood School||Wirraway Crescent, Scullin|
|4.19 km||Hawker Primary||Erldunda Cicuit, Hawker|
|4.33 km||St Francis Xavier College||Barnard Circuit, Florey|
|4.39 km||St John the Apostle Primary||Pawsey Circuit, Florey|
|4.42 km||St Matthew's Primary||Stutchbury Street, Page|