1 / 24
From this fantastic home a short walk of approximately 450m will have your toes in the sand of beautiful Narrawallee beach, a very popular swimming and surf beach that is sometimes patrolled in the summer months.
The inlet of Narrawallee , also a really magical spot, is a pleasant stroll away where you can enjoy swimming, fishing, canoeing or stand-up paddle boarding.
Narrawallee Reserve has a great playground and picnic area and is an ideal spot for a young family to spend some time.
The Milton and Ulladulla CBDs are both only a short drive away where you can visit shops, cafes, restaurants and entertainment.
The features of this property include:
• Approximately 600m2 easy care block
• Single level home that backs onto trees, providing a really lovely
outlook from the living areas
• Bright, sunny and open living areas
• Four generous sized bedrooms, the master with an ensuite and walk-in wardrobe
• The ensuite bathroom has a claw foot bath to relax in at the end of the day
• The kitchen has a solid natural timber benchtop, stainless steel gas oven and cooktop. The
butler’s pantry provides plenty of storage and extra working space
• Gas heating
• Extra entertaining area with a fire pit and barbeque
• Double garage with remote
• Fully fenced rear garden and garden shed
Homes in this area, so close to the beach, really don’t come up all that often so make the most of this opportunity!
Our owners have really loved living here but now it’s time for someone else to start creating their own memories in this fantastic home, either as their forever home or for holidays with family and friends.
Call today to inspect!
The House at 41 Bangalow Street NARRAWALLEE, NSW 2539 has been sold 3 times before, with the most recent sale being for $600,000 on 27 January 2021.
41 Bangalow Street NARRAWALLEE, NSW 2539 has 3 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Milton Public School.
41 Bangalow Street is located within the suburb of Narrawallee, which has a population of 1,241, a median age of 54 and an average household density of 2.3 people.